Shoop The Froot Shoop thread! Shoop dem froots and veggies!

Doing it with the image visible as you're shopping for reference makes it way easier... Can crop if out after.
I did that for my 2 static ones, and then some precise tracing in the second one just for the hell of it. I think it's preferable to warp the templates before cutting though so you can still use the .... topography (?) to maintain realistic curves etc. Felt like cheating when I traced the hands rather than using individual objects or warp tools, but I didn't do too much of it elsewhere :)

I might make another this week if I can come up with a different concept or style to try out

The fuk? I've been starched... I guess you didn't carrot for mine. I yam hurt.
Maybe I decided that you might not have made that shoop for this thread .. or perhaps I lagged and double clicked, or never clicked, had to reload the browser etc and missed you. I definitely remember having some thoughts about the shoop but not sure what they were <45> I was using multiquote to mark all the artists, it's possible I deleted you while removing everything in the quotes but the names

Maybe I decided that you might not have made that shoop for this thread .. or perhaps I lagged and double clicked, or never clicked, had to reload the browser etc and missed you. I definitely remember having some thoughts about the shoop but not sure what they were <45> I was using multiquote to mark all the artists, it's possible I deleted you while removing everything in the quotes but the names

How could you forget this masterpiece:

How could you forget this masterpiece:
It made me laugh the first time I saw it, was effective.

People ignoring the OP though was predictable yet yielded some worthwhile results <45> any shoop is a good shoop

View attachment 504605

am96ozd_700b.jpg

Firm froot boner

This thread has been up for a week. I hope that everyone is consuming more frrots and veggies as a result.

Except eggplant.

This thread has been up for a week. I hope that everyone is consuming more frrots and veggies as a result.

Except eggplant.
It's to be be up on and off from now on bro. It's the new thing.

Back