The Fury & (MTK) Kinahan connection

Iceferg

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score

What do people think about MTK's growing involvement in the sport of boxing which has now branched out the MMA. MTK is said to be run by the Kinahan family. Obviously there was that shooting at the weigh in where it's believed Kavanagh was the target.

Do people think they are good or bad for the sport of boxing. I attached a YouTube video there with a documentary about how the two joined forces. It has a few shootings in it mind so don't watch it if you don't like that sort of thing.

UK network TV devoted an entire hour of investigative journalism to this like a fortnight ago, which has been extensively discussed on the forum.

Mods...?

UK network TV devoted an entire hour of investigative journalism to this like a fortnight ago, which has been extensively discussed on the forum.

Mods...?
I wasn't aware. I haven't been on here ages. I had a look was no threads on main feed no need to be a narc about it.

I wasn't aware. I haven't been on here ages. I had a look was no threads on main feed no need to be a narc about it.
Apologies. Google "BBC Panorama Kinehan" or look on Youtube.

Any outfit which free to airs a Friday night card of good domestic match ups (like they did last week) will win my heart and mind

Apologies. Google "BBC Panorama Kinehan" or look on Youtube.
Aye I know I've seen it I'm here for some banter about it and see what others think like you do in forums. I'm not a reporter for a major network.

Any outfit which free to airs a Friday night card of good domestic match ups (like they did last week) will win my heart and mind
It seemed to mainly focus on their affiliation with boxing but in my neck of the woods they're quite involved with MMA.

What do people think about MTK's growing involvement in the sport of boxing which has now branched out the MMA. MTK is said to be run by the Kinahan family. Obviously there was that shooting at the weigh in where it's believed Kavanagh was the target.

Do people think they are good or bad for the sport of boxing. I attached a YouTube video there with a documentary about how the two joined forces. It has a few shootings in it mind so don't watch it if you don't like that sort of thing.

i don’t know? If fighters are getting to fight more, paid more, and it’s easier to make the beat fights, I don’t really care. There’s always going to be shady characters on boxing, from a fans perspective o just want to see the best fight, or at least more competitive fights as a whole

i don’t know? If fighters are getting to fight more, paid more, and it’s easier to make the beat fights, I don’t really care. There’s always going to be shady characters on boxing, from a fans perspective o just want to see the best fight, or at least more competitive fights as a whole
Well said mate been some wrong uns in fight game for a long time but these are looking after the fighters.

Why does Frampton hate McGuigan? Did the court case uncover he was getting stiffed? They were like family, shame.

Why does Frampton hate McGuigan? Did the court case uncover he was getting stiffed? They were like family, shame.
I think he came to that conclusion before the court case mate.

LOL at calling him a narc. Mods wouldn't ban you for it, just merge the thread.

Back