Crime The Gabby Petito case.

With all due respect, I don't think that's a rational interpretation. You're taking this a bit too personally.

She(and the network) are throwing it out there for no other reason than to race bait. The intent is to convey a frustration over a perceived "privilege" missing white women have over missing women of color. There is no other reason to bring it up. She knows what she is doing, and the general message is "You should be mad that this missing white girl is getting more coverage than missing women of color". There is no nuanced explanation for it. They are race baiting. Plain and simple.

Yes, I agree.

Crimes against black people hardly get any coverage. For instance, none of the legacy media covered the George Floyd killing.

<YeahOKJen>

Murders of black people only get real traction in the MSM when the circumstances suggest the victim's race, itself, was either a motivating or the motivating factor.

Murders of black people only get real traction in the MSM when the circumstances suggest the victim's race, itself, was either a motivating or the motivating factor.

Repeatedly covering murders by criminals released on multiple PR bonds tends to shine lights on places where the MSM media prefers not to illuminate.

Last edited:
That's a fair criticism. However I don't think saying she's mad at them for getting attention is.

Fair enough, I am going on the video that I watched where she seemed like she had anger directed towards this woman for being special enough to warrant attention but she specifically called the missing white woman syndrome

It skews white, although one of the biggest stars, Jennelle Eliana, is a black woman. Although FWIW, a lot of people think she's an industry plant.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/jennelle-eliana

Good for her (if she managed to get industry funding and promotion).
It always struck me as a very white, middle class, suburban thing to do.
Cheaper and easier than international travel, but similarly romanticised and still a means of asserting independence in (extended) adolescence for youth in that ongoing struggle to get their shit together.
Could just be that Australia is an overwhelmingly white, middle class, suburban kind of place though.

It's his legal right to not answer questions. Most regular folks don't know this, but you should NEVER talk to the cops, for any reason. Always lawyer up. Cops are fucking scumbags who will railroad you just to clear a case. They'll twist everything you say, even if it's an innocent mistake, and use it as evidence against you. The kid is being smart, never talk to them.
Yeah, you don't have to talk to the cops, but when you were the last person the deceased was with and you run away and hide to avoid being questioned it makes you look guilty af.

It's his legal right to not answer questions. Most regular folks don't know this, but you should NEVER talk to the cops, for any reason. Always lawyer up. Cops are fucking scumbags who will railroad you just to clear a case. They'll twist everything you say, even if it's an innocent mistake, and use it as evidence against you. The kid is being smart, never talk to them.
This. Christ guys, never, ever, ever talk to cops unless you have to. If they stop you in traffic and it's not apparent why, ask if you are being detained and leave if you can. Ask them if you're legally allowed to leave and just go (if you are, I mean).

Do not ever try to help them. They are not trying to help you. Their job is to detect crime, and they're looking for it everywhere.

If they show up to your house, do not let them in. If they say they have a warrant, ask to see it, and if they do, let them in but don't talk to them without a lawyer. If they don't have a warrant tell them they do not have permission to enter.

Guilty or innocent, most of the time the people who end up in prison are the ones who said too much, not too little.

They don't care about you. Stay out of their way and out of their crosshairs. Stay out of trouble, but if for any reason they start talking to you, don't talk to them.

She(and the network) are throwing it out there for no other reason than to race bait. The intent is to convey a frustration over a perceived "privilege" missing white women have over missing women of color. There is no other reason to bring it up. She knows what she is doing, and the general message is "You should be mad that this missing white girl is getting more coverage than missing women of color". There is no nuanced explanation for it. They are race baiting. Plain and simple.

imagine how miserable you gotta be to obsess about race like this?

in her case its obvious shes a political hack using any opportunity to rile up ppl of color.

if theyre angry about nonsense like "missing white women syndrome", they wont have time ask questions about democrat mismanagement of their cities.

I'm not saying I believe either version. I don't know. But as I said above, the 911 callers were on the ball enough to take a picture of the van's license plate.

And I don't have difficulty believing that he slapped her considering he very likely killed her, left her body to rot, and then drove across the country like nothing happened.

I'm pretty sure he did slap her. I think it's a bit silly to act like some 911 callers don't understand what they are seeing. With that said they didn't see what happened before all of that. Was she hitting him before?

I'm pretty sure he did slap her. I think it's a bit silly to act like some 911 callers don't understand what they are seeing. With that said they didn't see what happened before all of that. Was she hitting him before?

Yeah, the 911 caller was on the ball enough to take a picture of the van and have the license plate number for the dispatcher. Seems like somebody who could discern the difference between a bald man hitting a woman with long blonde hair and vice versa. Those are two very distinguishable profiles. But you never know.

Another poster posted that the cops went to the scene and talked to some other eyewitnesses who said that it was the female who was hitting the male. Maybe both eyewitnesses are right and just caught different parts of the same fight. He was marked up and he said that she scratched him. Someone was saying that Petito wasn't marked up so she didn't get slapped but a nice hard slap upside the head isn't going to leave a mark.

But fuck if I know. Just another unanswered question here.

Yeah, the 911 caller was on the ball enough to take a picture of the van and have the license plate number for the dispatcher. Seems like somebody who could discern the difference between a bald man hitting a woman with long blonde hair and vice versa. Those are two very distinguishable profiles. But you never know.

Another poster posted that the cops went to the scene and talked to some other eyewitnesses who said that it was the female who was hitting the male. Maybe both eyewitnesses are right and just caught different parts of the same fight. He was marked up and he said that she scratched him. Someone was saying that Petito wasn't marked up so she didn't get slapped but a nice hard slap upside the head isn't going to leave a mark.

But fuck if I know. Just another unanswered question here.

Yea sounds like they were both hitting each other and different people caught different parts of the fight.

Oh really.

Was there proof that race was the motivating factor with George Floyd/Chauvin?

I thought it gained traction because it was an election year and Democrats need votes.

will you guys sod off with the race shit? this country has literally been to shreds politically and burnt to the ground on several occasions over victims that were black and even males who people typically don't care about. not to mention all of them had violent histories and criminal dealings and it literally dominated the national media for months who frothed at the mouth to make it directly about race with or without evidence. THEY LITERALLY PHOTO SHOPPED GEORGE ZIMMERMAN TO LOOK MORE WHITE

Trayvon Martin
Michael Brown
George Floyd
ahmaud arbery

One of the chief reasons the media (which only a fool would argue isn't explicitly anti-white at this point) randomly blew this story up is to further reinforce this "missing white women" meme that they've cultivated, which in itself is designed to build up further resentment and hostility towards whites and solidify the systemic racism, white supremacist, white privilege narratives.

If the media had any interest in highlighting white victims, why do they aggressively suppress all black-on-white violence? Why wasn't Cannon Hinnant, Victoria Rose Smith and Cash Gernon given the same coverage this woman is given? Look into those cases and you'll you understand why.

Once you understand the system (of which the media is very much apart of) is controlled by a tribe who hate white people, who want to destroy white people, then everything becomes so much easier to understand.

Back