The Great Chicken WARS of 2019. Chick Fil A Or Popeyes?

Hades86

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Social Media is going crazy over the new Popeyes chicken sandwich. We already had it in TX so being a fat connoisseur of food I knew it was Bomb ass chicken.

Where do you stand? Who has the better chicken sandwich?

I'm Popeyes all the way. It's crunchy and Spicy and just all around great.

hqdefault.jpg

Buttafuoco over here! Chick-Fil-A all day.

Haven't tried popeye's sandwich yet. Someone needs to please send me one.

I actually like wendys spicy chicken sandwich.. Find chik fila to be really over rated... its good dont get me wrong, but the way people rave about it...calm down.

I never ate at Chick- fil -A
I might have to spark one up and try it

I've never had Chick-fil-a and thought "Damn, that was amazing. Can't wait to come back."

Popeye's wins even though they served cold mac n' cheese last time I went. That shit had to have been stored in the fridge.

I'm not saying popeyes sandwich is bad, I havent tried it, but its gonna take a lot to beat the perfect chic fila sandwich.

As of now I bet it's just social media hype

They opened a Popeyes walking distance from my house a few months ago, super excited to try it for the first time.
It was some of the shittiest fast food I've ever had. Wouldnt go back if you paid me. Not a huge chick fila person as Id rather go to In n Out for half the price, but it's far better quality than anything popeyes could ever produce

Popeyes. Chick filet is overrated, they got some good sauces but their chicken always comes out to soggy.

I mean I ate 2 of the Popeyes spicy chicken sandwiches today and it was aight

Waited an hour on the line tho, this had gottta be all social media hype

I'd probably say I prefer Popeyes, but its close for me, don't think there is a huge difference. I really love Wedny's chicken though, Wendy's spicy chicken is so good. Their chicken nuggets are very good too, all Wendy's chicken products are my favorite.

I just dont like the seasoning they use on Popeyes chicken. Never had chicfila. Good KFC is my favorite but it is hit or miss.

I had Popeyes once in L.A. after attending K1 Dynamite (Brock Lernar MMA debut, Sakuraba vs Royce 2) and went super high with my buddy and I absolutely love it.

Chick Fill A on the other hand, nothing but hype.

the popeyes chicken sammich is good but chick fil a wins. chick fil a polynesian sauce is delicious and you cant beat their customer service. every popeyes i've been to had a weird greasey feel and employees with terrible attitudes

Do people read anymore? It’s the chicken sandwich vs chicken sandwich. Not which place you prefer. The new Popeyes chicken sandwich is fire though and wins slightly.

Back