The Great Chicken WARS of 2019. Chick Fil A Or Popeyes?

I don't know man. Its like picking between my sherbros and my sherhoes.You love your sherbros but you fuck your sherhoes. What I mean my sherbros is its a sherno that I could pick between two massive sherhoes like Chick fil A or popeyes.

The only thing better about the popeyes chicken is its a lot bigger than Chic-Fil-A's. BUT, CFA can't hold a damn candle to Popeyes' cajun fries.

Also, CFA is too expensive.

Popeye's vs KFC is a closer contest

Popeye's vs Chick-Fil-A is like putting Mickey Gall against Brock Lesnar

Do people read anymore? It’s the chicken sandwich vs chicken sandwich. Not which place you prefer. The new Popeyes chicken sandwich is fire though and wins slightly.

TLDR

Haven't tried the Popeyes sandwich yet so I'll save my verdict after I've tried it

People have been sleeping on Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich for years. I've loved that chicken sandwich since the late 90's.

I prefer the chicken strip Po Boy

For cheap chicken sandos, the one at Churches is straight up legendary (talking like McChicken level, not the thicker larger more expensive ones)

Lol at no one reading the OP.

Not a comparison between each chain, it's between their spicy chicken sandwiches.

I tried Popeye's yesterday and it was damn good. I'd much rather have that over Chick fil a's or Wendy's. Crispier, spicier, overall better.

Popeye's crushed it.

I need to check out Reviewbrah's review of them. Even though there's not a single Popeye's near me and I very rarely eat fast food I trust the man's opinion on things I'll likely never eat.

Chic fila is just better.

Popeyes isnt even that good. kFC beats popeyes

Haven't tried the Popeyes sandwich yet so I'll save my verdict after I've tried it

People have been sleeping on Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich for years. I've loved that chicken sandwich since the late 90's.

Same here, literally all I eat from Wendy’s is the number 6 spicy chicken meal with a 6 piece nugget and I’ll get two of the dollar chicken sandwiches to snack on later. Now I see they have the spicy chicken nuggets back!?
<DCWhoa>

The thing with Popeyes is that it's a franchise and the quality varies A LOT by the individual location.

Shake Shack chicken sandwich beats both easily.

Chick Fil A stays packed here. The drive thru lines are long as fuck. It don't matter what time of day or what day it is..

That is the reason why I have never ate there. The lines are scary.. Every location, everyday, all day. I drive by and see like a hundred cars trying to get food.

I personally like Zaxby's for chicken sanwiches or a good old Wendy's Spicey Chicken sanwich..

Popeye's vs KFC is a closer contest

Popeye's vs Chick-Fil-A is like putting Mickey Gall against Brock Lesnar
the kfc sandwiches taste like garbage conpared to this popeyes sandwich it is also better than chik fil a .

Popeyes shrimp Po boy shits on CFA entire menu plus its cheaper and i can order a 20 piece spicy with dirty rice and mash potatoes cant do that at CFA plus its also open on Sundays.

Back