The Great Chicken WARS of 2019. Chick Fil A Or Popeyes?

In everything Chick fil a serves beats Popeyed but Popeyes much greater variety. CFA basically has a few sammiches n nuggets n shakes. But what they do they are great.

In terms of chicken ........ zaxbys

No love for Bojangles?? Better than both of them imo
30.png

The Americans are talking about the fast foods I don't have again :(
I can't even get a fast food taco around these parts. This shit is against human rights

Chick-Fil-A for sandwich for me. Popeye's is only in the hood & I haven't had time to stop by for the sandwich. Will try soon.

I have to go to the projects to find a Popeye's while there are numerous Chick-fil-a's in the burbs. Still like Popeye's better. :)

Wendy is feeling left out right now. And red heads experience emotions twice as much.

That's friendly ribbing. Don't be such a lib
I was being serious actually.

The art of being a good troll is not just being an obstinate idiot. The best trolls are able to get in very subtle stabs by being witty and funny in retort.

This exchange and final retort by Wendy's at the end is a very high level jab imo.

WENDY'S SPICY NUGGETS ARE BACK!!!‏Verified account @Wendys
Y’all out here fighting about which of these fools has the second best chicken sandwich.

Popeyes Chicken‏Verified account @PopeyesChicken
Sounds like someone just ate one of our biscuits. Cause y’all looking thirsty.

lol, guess that means the food’s as dry as the jokes

<{anton}>

Last edited:

The art of being a good troll is not just being an obstant idiot. The best trolls are able to get in very subtle stabs by being witty and funny in retort.

This exchange and final retort by Wendy's at the end is a very high level jab imo.

Y’all out here fighting about which of these fools has the second best chicken sandwich.

<{anton}>

I don't consider that trolling as much as banter and ribbing.

The art of being a good troll is not just being an obstant idiot. The best trolls are able to get in very subtle stabs by being witty and funny in retort.

<{anton}>

Wendy has been doing it for a few yrs now. They take jabs at everyone. McD was their target last yr.

They savages.

I don't consider that trolling as much as banter and ribbing.
I think we are getting mostly into a semantic thing then.

My point being, if you look at the types of back and forth on forums like this between guys in conflict, serious or fun, the most effective jabs or even slights are the ones that engage subtle humour and not just the blunt insults.

Who ever writes the Popeye's Twitter should be demoted for lobbing that one up imo, and the Wendy guy deserves full credit for his...

tenor.gif

Whomever has the best sandwich has yet to be determined, but Popeyes is the clear winner I think. As some have noted in here, Chic-fil-a is always busy, wrapped around the building by my house (not a problem do to their hyper-efficient method & staff), while Popeye's is lucky if two or three people are in the drive thru. Not today. Popeye's drive through completed more than 360 around the building, but without the efficiency. I'll have to wait to try the new hotness because my lunch break isn't long enough to (or my patience) allow waiting in that line. I'd be interested to see what this quarters earnings look like for them.

Haven't tried the Popeyes sandwich yet so I'll save my verdict after I've tried it

People have been sleeping on Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich for years. I've loved that chicken sandwich since the late 90's.
Wendys Spicy chicken sandwich is #1. I remember them from the mid to late 90’s being spicier then they are now but they are still the go to spicy chicken sandwich.

I take it most of the dudes saying chik fil a has a better sandwich have not tried popeyes magic golden god sandwich yet and are just praising chik fil A off their own bias for that place.

Back