The Heavies Awards 2016 - Thread of the Year: Shoop Dat wilKO

2016 Thread of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why'd Sensai tell you to do that, man. He's a real geriatric prick now a days that guy...

He said something like he'd conquered the sport now time for the fans.

The real story is I wanted a platinum account but I'm broke. I reached out to Steven Seagal who is struggling for work for reasons unbeknownst to me. He said he'd sort it out for $20. That is when he told me his masterplan. it was a long shot but it worked. He really is a miracle worker.

He said something like he'd conquered the sport now time for the fans.

The real story is I wanted a platinum account but I'm broke. I reached out to Steven Seagal who is struggling for work for reasons unbeknownst to me. He said he'd sort it out for $20. That is when he told me his masterplan. it was a long shot but it worked. He really is a miracle worker.
<{boneytears}>

Amazing.

Was the giant Shoop that Incredulous Cormier thread started last year or this year? Cause that would easily be the #1 for me

<36>

Out of these I pick "and with that...I'm gone" for the @jeicex trolling of TS for welching

7748welchers.jpg
Incredulous DC is easily the GOAT Sherdog thread. It was made around the time of UFC 178 though...so 2014 :eek:

My vote for thread of 2016 would go to the Lesnar War-Wagon by @BC.

For those that partook in the Revolution and paid their respects, we had so many jokes going in that one and the banter got so over the top I was cracking up every page. Reached cult levels by page 2 or 3, lol. @Myrddin Wyllt was a big part of that one, too @NightwingBJJ, @HI SCOTT NEWMAN, J. Bernie Cunningham (R.I.P.)... Good times with Sherhomies.

Much love to BC 206 for that one.
No doubt that Lesnar War Wagon thread was on epic levelz. It should definitely be a contender. There were about 10 or more of us rocking the Revolution Avi, & we ganged up on the non-believerz... lol... Great timez!

The Greatest War Wagon in the history of Sherdog should be up there without a doubt.

Last edited:
Voted for Shoop dat Sherodgger Belfast Edition

I wonder how the BJ Penn curse has played out since that thread started.

My vote for thread of 2016 would go to the Lesnar War-Wagon by @BC.

For those that partook in the Revolution and paid their respects, we had so many jokes going in that one and the banter got so over the top I was cracking up every page. Reached cult levels by page 2 or 3, lol. @Myrddin Wyllt was a big part of that one, too @NightwingBJJ, @HI SCOTT NEWMAN, J. Bernie Cunningham (R.I.P.)... Good times with Sherhomies.

Much love to BC 206 for that one.

Haha thanks man, I can honestly say that was the best time I've ever had on sherdog. My man @NightwingBJJ and I were so over the top with everything, it was just too much fun :D

No doubt that Lesnar War Wagon thread was on epic levelz. It should definitely be a contender. There were about 10 or more of us rocking the Revolution Avi, & we ganged up on the non-believerz... lol... Great timez!

The Greatest War Wagon in the history of Sherdog should be up there without a doubt.

Our Revolution squad was deep with 20 plus AVs the day of ufc 200 :D Good times.

Shoutout to @NightwingBJJ @One MMA Fan @Haj01 RIP RedkingTrystar @McgreGOATsLeft @The Natural Born Runner and @VitorReem

Haha thanks man, I can honestly say that was the best time I've ever had on sherdog. My man @NightwingBJJ and I were so over the top with everything, it was just too much fun :D

Our Revolution squad was deep with 20 plus AVs the day of ufc 200 :D Good times.

Shoutout to @NightwingBJJ @One MMA Fan @Haj01 RIP RedkingTrystar @McgreGOATsLeft @The Natural Born Runner and @VitorReem
Az well as you & I... Here'z a few more I remember who rocked the Revolution Avi.

@Valkosen @LORDTENSAIMMA @Seattle cloud @ZackZed @kimuraprime @Zach Jerome @GENERAL AZUL @KOfinger @I see stiffness

Can I just say that all the other threads were about famous/semi famous people.

My thread made somebody famous, gotta get some bonus votes for that imo

<cheer>

To be honest, I didn't think the shoops (in general) were that funny. Certainly not on par with other shoop threads.

To be honest, I didn't think the shoops (in general) were that funny. Certainly not on par with other shoop threads.

Sometimes great shoops don't make a shoop thread great, the subject matter does

I voted for the Sherdog history thread because when I first joined up... I read through it & felt like it caught me up on a lot of the inside jokes that are told on Sherdog. It waz also a lot of fun being directed to the best threads as well.

Much love to Wilco & his thread though... I did several shoops myself... but kept it on the fun side.

conor santa holding Sherdogger Wilco.jpg

Note: I took the McGregor Santa from someone elsez shoop & just added Wilco. I thought it seemed like good fun for a fellow Mac fan!

Back