Opinion The idiocy of John oliver

I've always known he's an imbecile but I'm glad other people are starting to see that.

It just infuriates me that it took the absence of a laugh track to wake them up. Retards

But on topic he's brain cancer. Facebook likes to flag everything with qualifiers, there should be a huge exclamation point on JO's face with a tag saying "This has been disproven"

He has American children and an American wife. He's got every reason to stay.

he can still go imo. What kind of prick emigrates and then bashed the country he moved to

He was spot on when he did the episode about oil companies in ND not being held responsible for accidents.
One of the people he talked about in that episode was one of my best friends. I seen first hand how the oil companies weaseled out of compensating his wife for his death.

He is occasionally right about something like he was about bob murray

He’s not lying at all. As the good officer pointed out he takes the most extreme examples and runs with them. That’s not lying.

Oh whatever. There's lying and then there's spinning something to try and be funny while focusing on the extreme and leaving out all of the facts.

he can still go imo. What kind of prick emigrates and then bashed the country he moved to
I think you have a point when it comes to people who are just here to make money, but Oliver is invested in our society in a way most foreign celebs aren't. It's the difference between just complaining versus hoping things change (obviously this doesn't mean his criticisms are always valid).

So just a few bad apples then?

Funny how the Blue line crowd, and the rightwing in general , has no problem saying the BLM movement is racist, bad, terrorist, Marxist , violent etc... even though the actual % of BLM protests that devolved into violence is around 6%, and that is using a broad definition of what constitutes violent protesting.

All twats. They probably don’t include the times they attacked restaurant patrons as protests or how they block traffic holding people from expressing their ninth amendment rights or looting

Oh whatever. There's lying and then there's spinning something to try and be funny while focusing on the extreme and leaving out all of the facts.
I don’t disagree with you I just want to make sure we all understand his a political comedian much like the others out there.

Self-interested cop calls someone much more knowledgeable than him an idiot for daring to criticize police and anti-American for examining issues affecting America.

Don't you all know that true patriots embrace their country's problems and side fiercely and loyally with existing power? That's why the Founding Fathers were so fiercely loyal to the Crown. Taxation without representation? Oh, tread on me, daddy.

He is more knowledgeable than me? He is reading something someone else wrote and researched for him.

...retaliation should be focused so that it does not indiscriminately kill innocent civilians such as the children.

@nhbbear - Sorry, not attacking you here, but...

I don't know, I just can't think of a reason why innocent civilians would be killed by Israeli strikes.

hamashumanshields.jpg

https://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/foreignp...as human shields - photographic evidence.aspx

https://sderotmedia.com/hamas-used-kids-as-human-shields/2510/

Not only do they use civilians, including kids, as human shields, they also use Al Aqsa TV to call for people to volunteer as human shields to protect their assets and leaders.

What are the odds that if someone beat the piss out of this prick that he wouldn’t call the police? It’s people like him that wouldn’t be able to defend himself that are at the mercy of people that are simply too law abiding to beat his skinny ass
Police reform should always be a constant thing. They wield a lot of power and attract some demented people, but they are essential to any civil society.

Like celebs that rally against gun ownership, while being surrounded by protective gunmen, hypocrites like John Oliver will be the first to call on police for help when in trouble. He's just another malignant tumour.

I've always known he's an imbecile but I'm glad other people are starting to see that.

It just infuriates me that it took the absence of a laugh track to wake them up. Retards

But on topic he's brain cancer. Facebook likes to flag everything with qualifiers, there should be a huge exclamation point on JO's face with a tag saying "This has been disproven"

I am not saying he is always wrong or that he doesn’t have some good points, but he does it in a dishonest manner imo

@nhbbear - Sorry, not attacking you here, but...

I don't know, I just can't think of a reason why innocent civilians would be killed by Israeli strikes.

hamashumanshields.jpg

https://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/foreignpolicy/terrorism/pages/hamas exploitation of civilians as human shields - photographic evidence.aspx

https://sderotmedia.com/hamas-used-kids-as-human-shields/2510/

Not only do they use civilians, including kids, as human shields, they also use Al Aqsa TV to call for people to volunteer as human shields to protect their assets and leaders.

They hit a couple of apartment buildings where they should have expected innocent casualties. Hamas are cowards for hiding behind the innocent or involving family but they should know that by launching rockets, they would be attacked as well

Police reform should always be a constant thing. They wield a lot of power and attract some demented people, but they are essential to any civil society.

Like celebs that rally against gun ownership, while being surrounded by protective gunmen, hypocrites like John Oliver will be the first to call on police for help when in trouble. He's just another malignant tumour.

I agree we need reform for police, but the issues they pick are not the issue. Chokeholds, qualified immunity, no knock raids are very very small issues when there are larger issues for concern

Back