No Spoilers The Last of Us Part II

Rate your experience playing TLoU II

• Total voters
Lmao no. They were rudimentary. If the game has a weakness aside from the story, it's the shitty combat system. Everything else was top notch tho.

for comparison sake, what game would have a better combat system in your opinion?

Lmao no. They were rudimentary. If the game has a weakness aside from the story, it's the shitty combat system. Everything else was top notch tho.

You have some examples for good combat then?

It's more dynamic, has more variety, controls better, looks better, has better designed locations, and is more intense than the competition.

Those stupid fucking moronic idiots killed off Joel so we can play as his killer. Who gives a fuck about her backstory. Shit fucking storytelling and a fucking pathetic ending(Ellie dumbass). Go get fucked writers.

All that being said it was a very shit game.

Last edited:
I'm not going to try and make the game out to be worse than it is just because the story sucks, which it does. But I don't really like any of the ND games, because there's really only one "Naughty Dog" game, refined with each iteration. Kind of like all Bethesda games.

The game is in the 8 range, it was well done.

One year later people still triggered by Abby's biceps? :D

That wound will never heal huh? Stay salty.
If you liked it that's cool. Just weird how a game so good has to be defended so vehemently like there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
I don't have a problem with Abby's biceps, I'm sure you find them attractive. Stay simpy

If you liked it that's cool. Just weird how a game so good has to be defended so vehemently like there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
I don't have a problem with Abby's biceps, I'm sure you find them attractive. Stay simpy

If you take away the story, you still have a game that crushes the competition in combat gameplay and presentation.

People like you saying everything about it is shit, are obviously just triggered by Abby. Hence why you call people "simps", grow up lol.

People are still so butthurt and mad about this game, it's hilarious. The story wasn't my favorite, but I enjoyed the atmosphere, graphics and gameplay.

I thought the whole tranny kid stuff should have been cut out personally but other then that I really enjoyed the game even the story. I thought it was a really great idea to give us the other side of the story from Abbeys POV and her dad being one of the doctors. One of the best story ideas I've ever seen in a video game.

I thought the whole tranny kid stuff should have been cut out personally but other then that I really enjoyed the game even the story. I thought it was a really great idea to give us the other side of the story from Abbeys POV and her dad being one of the doctors. One of the best story ideas I've ever seen in a video game.

Was the kid actually a tranny though? I mean at first I thought so when the kid refused to talk about it. However when it’s later revealed she did it after being designated a husband when she wanted to be a soldier I just took it as her cutting her hair and dressing like a boy to get out of a arranged child marriage. I played it without reading any of the spoilers so I don’t know if there was some other reveal with regards to that aspect

Was the kid actually a tranny though? I mean at first I thought so when the kid refused to talk about it. However when it’s later revealed she did it after being designated a husband when she wanted to be a soldier I just took it as her cutting her hair and dressing like a boy to get out of a arranged child marriage. I played it without reading any of the spoilers so I don’t know if there was some other reveal with regards to that aspect

Hmm I vaguely remember that part of the story but honestly I don't really know. That could be the case that she just wanted out of the marriage.

Yes, Lev was trans. Not sure why it would be an issue though.

Just to be clear. My issue with the story line wasn't that the person was Trans. I just didn't care for that story line. The main story line was fine and I would have preferred to just focus on that.

I don’t think it’s a issue at all it, it doesn’t bother me either way, just saying how I viewed the situation as I played it.

once I’m done with assassins creed def going to give this another play through

Imagine being so triggered you can't even enjoy an amazing game. Sad.

Back