The metal thread \m/

Just had my first listen to the new Revocation, not many releases this year have made me want to listen to on day one but damn this one is making me glad i did, another great addition to their discography

new album came out today. Its alright for Soilwork but nothings dramatically stood out so far.

Ride Majestic was a banger though, Petrichor by Sulphur, Faither And Son Watching The World Go Down, Whirl Of Pain....oh boy

crazy that NTB is like 20 years old now, and FNF is 20 next year.

I remember FNF coming out as Light The Torch was played a bit over here on the metal music channel at night, Chainheart Machine is still my no.1 Soilwork Album
It was announced today that Guitar player for the band David Andersson has passed away. Very sad RIP.

Listening to some BDM after hearing the news today that they are going to continue on and Brian is giving up the guitar and going to step up and do lead vocals and also that Ryan Knight is back in the band replacing him on guitar. This imo is a respectful way to honor Trevor by not bringing in someone new.

happy new clutch release day!

Fun record, like it more than book of bad decisions

Wasn't hot on the previous one but quite liking this one

Listening to some BDM after hearing the news today that they are going to continue on and Brian is giving up the guitar and going to step up and do lead vocals and also that Ryan Knight is back in the band replacing him on guitar. This imo is a respectful way to honor Trevor by not bringing in someone new.

This is a track with just Brian on vocals so a little preview of whats to come.

I saw Warbringer the other night. Show was absolutely insane. I even jumped in the pit it was too damn hype:

Also oldschool Bay Area Thrash band Heathen killed it too. Their new stuff is great:

Also a younger band on their first tour, Misfire, was impressive:

They replaced this lead singer/guitarist with a new singer and this kid from Macedonia on guitar and they both killed it.

It was cool seeing a bunch of young Thrashers going crazy to this music. They looked like you pulled them right out of 1985.

Just announced Brujeria playing at my hometown on their upcoming European tour. Saw them many times and honestly not a fan of them live... I'm actually more interested and crossing fingers for them to bring over to Europe their US touring guests Frozen Soul, hailing from the grim frostbitten kingdom of Texas... these guys kick ice!

Back