The metal thread \m/

don't really do death metal, except for englands finest cradle of filth, but they are a exception.and fucking awesome.
i just consider myself a metal fan, i guess thrash would be my "genre" ..
so that being said, lets have it..
theres more death and destruction than any death metal here though..lol

This is one of the most agressive nastiest angriest full rage inducing mad as fuck metal track ever, and i fucking adore it...........

Bring it.....

@ArchGoat I know most traditional metal heads and Blackmetal fans can't stand Metalcore or Deathcore, but how do you feel about Progmetal? I like core bands like Job for a Cowboy and Lamb of God, but a lot of it can be douchey.

Anyway how do you feel about Between the Buried and Me?

Spoilers guys. Save us mobile users some time;)

I wish this concept would stick. It use to when sherdog had the old format for some reason. I have 8gigs of ram and a 2.9ghz i5 processor in my laptop and even then these threads can be kind of brutal with the load times.

I used to pretend that I liked Eclipse better, but then I grew up and realized that Prometheus was Emperor's magnum opus. I'd say it was the best black metal album ever, but Prometheus is too good for that.

This is one of the most agressive nastiest angriest full rage inducing mad as fuck metal track ever, and i fucking adore it...........

Bring it.....

Good stuff man, Will Haven are super underrated. First time I ever heard them was when I saw them in Bristol supporting Deftones on the Around The Fur tour back in around '98. Hearing this tune takes me right back to that sweaty ear-shattering gig...

Edit - Bizarrely I just noticed the top comment on this video is someone who went to the exact same gig as me lol

Can anyone recommend any bands similar to Mercenary in their prime? I love this type of melodeath but only a few can pull it off.

Good stuff man, Will Haven are super underrated. First time I ever heard them was when I saw them in Bristol supporting Deftones on the Around The Fur tour back in around '98. Hearing this tune takes me right back to that sweaty ear-shattering gig...

Edit - Bizarrely I just noticed the top comment on this video is someone who went to the exact same gig as me lol

Totally agree. I kinda found them through the deftones too.
I was reading about chino guesting on other tracks. Obviously close pals with fieldy and korn.
But I heard him on good track by sevendust. And then heard carpe diem and was blown away by it.

I have tickets for the deftones in may at the Manchester Apollo...
Glad I'm not the only will haven fan. Nice one mate..
Oh here's the sevendust track..
Give me a excuse to post it ...Lol

My eldest daughter is a huge rammstein fan.
And she has this thing that if she talks to someone and they say the like rammstein.
She asks them what their favourite song is. And if they say du hast, she walks away laughing at them.
So this for her.

Front and center for this.

Back