The metal thread \m/

I grew up listening to rock then kinda got into metal.. I realized most of it wasn't for me.. It's just mostly for shock.. Most of these bands are unknown except for you.. Their songs won't ever get heard.. Those guys work at McDonalds on the side because their unknown bands aren't making money. Lead singet cant sing but can only scream and growl..

Bleh.. No real talent.. Just shock..

Shitting on metal, but posting a generic piece of crap butt rock band like Volbeat? You can't play the elitist while listening to music made for 40 year old dentists who think they are cool because they bought a Gibson and a Harley. At least be a jazz snob or a classical music purist, something where you are still a cunt but your tastes stay solid.

Bleh Bleh Bleh Bleh Bleh Bleh Bleeeeeeeeeeeh! Ha ha hoohah...

*plays solo*

New Alcest song released today, has a rock groove to it and is quite different than older work imo

Last edited:
Shitting on metal, but posting a generic piece of crap butt rock band like Volbeat? You can't play the elitist while listening to music made for 40 year old dentists who think they are cool because they bought a Gibson and a Harley. At least be a jazz snob or a classical music purist, something where you are still a cunt but your tastes stay solid.
The guy's too much of an idiot to be into jazz or classical.

Dude thinks people make music to make money, and he doesn't understand the style of music so he thinks it's all for shock. Complete goof.

Back