The metal thread \m/

I think the following song covered by VADER somewhere in 2015 or so in terms of hardness (not heaviness) is the following one: real riff starting after about 0.50 min (listen from start). For me this one is a very special one (original from a polish unknow band around 1988 or so) and that main riff goes through roughy the full song.

Necronomicon

orgasm

Not as heavy as most of you guys post, but damn. Can't get enough of this band's 1st and 3rd records. Here's a taste from each.

the Accüsed..... More punk than thrash but near to it
  1. I'm gonna' tell you a story, a tale of how it was
    In the fogs of the afterlife where dense wretched
    Souls pounded upon my head
    I gained the warm blood needed to walk among life
    This massive evil had a gravity
    It was like a cold undertow that chilled my flesh
    Dead souls beneath old forgotten graves stare out
    They are disturbed envious of the new life I bestow
    I am far from their fingers without flesh and bone
    I escaped from that accursed box from beneath the ground [...]

the Accüsed..... More punk than thrash but near to it
  1. I'm gonna' tell you a story, a tale of how it was
    In the fogs of the afterlife where dense wretched
    Souls pounded upon my head
    I gained the warm blood needed to walk among life
    This massive evil had a gravity
    It was like a cold undertow that chilled my flesh
    Dead souls beneath old forgotten graves stare out
    They are disturbed envious of the new life I bestow
    I am far from their fingers without flesh and bone
    I escaped from that accursed box from beneath the ground [...]

Great band. So is the more Punk band Blaine was in.

I've been on an instrumetal Doom kick as of late and both Bongripper and Omega Massif are some of the heaviest music I have heard. These records pair well with the Devil's Lettuce

the best death metal is from the USA in 2020 bruh

I really only enjoy Spectral Voice and Blood Incantation and maybe Ur Draugr but that's Black/Death. Not much else USDM for me. I'm more into the Finnish and South-American stuff.
Could never get into the old american stuff like Morbid Angel or Bolt Thrower or even Death.

I really only enjoy Spectral Voice and Blood Incantation and maybe Ur Draugr but that's Black/Death. Not much else USDM for me. I'm more into the Finnish and South-American stuff.
Could never get into the old american stuff like Morbid Angel or Bolt Thrower or even Death.

I guess it depends which subgrene of death, if we're talking straight death/brutal not anything attached we have Necrot, Vitriol, Gatecreeper, Creeping Death etc

Those 4 I think are some of the best we have and all relatively new.

Lol at these chicks sounding like this. Awesome. Would sign and put on tour with Fuck The Facts.

dscf1536.jpg

dscf1543.jpg

Ha. Bolt Thrower (my favorite Death Metal) is kinda literally old-American. :D

You should revisit Death. "Scream Bloody Gore" and "Leprosy" are hallmarks of the genre for a reason.

Personally, fuck Morbid Angel. But I bet their record sales get 'em on the Mt. Rushmore of Death Metal.

Dont ask which style it is. From Indonesia, turn up the volume to the max and BANG, just bang HARD:

Back