The metal thread \m/

New Loathe album came out a couple of weeks back. Gutted I missed their recent tour.

The more simpel the better sometimes. Teutonic Knüppel Trash
classic
BOMBENHAGEL

Great production/sound even on smartphone: Guitars, vocals and killer DRUMS

jump to 28:20 SOTHIS (i can DIE for)

Great production/sound even on smartphone: Guitars, vocals and killer DRUMS

jump to 28:20 SOTHIS (i can DIE for)

Vader fucking sucked live

Everything was muddy and they had no idea how to work FOH.

Abysmal Dawn was by far the best band that night.

I've been digging the fuck out of Wolfheart lately. When I first heard em way back I wasn't too impressed.

Karg is like Harakiri for the Sky, same singer, but iirc Mattias Sollak doesn't do the instrumentals.

Agreed 100%, this album isnt as good as their previous stuff. I still enjoyed most of it.

I remember this like yesterday. Cold-ass temp in Philly, just after work. Me and the production manager (Mick) were hanging in my car having a smoke. He wanted to play this demo that came in. Sure, let's check it out.

I was more chatty than in the mood to listen, but on the surface the band seemed cool. After a bit Mick's just like, "That drummer!".

Not sure if this is the song that sucked me in, or if it's Danny's best work on the session, but this is the focus-track from what turned out to be the record. I believe at the time this was the only band that got signed to Relapse by blindly submitting a demo.

Yeah, the artwork sucks, but it was a painting by the singer's mom or something. So what can you do?

Bathory

The golden walls of heaven from the glorius BLOOD FIRE DEATH album.
will never forget it.

Not sure what's exactly like that, but fwiw the main guy (I believe) Mick is/was in Fukpig. Check them out.

I remember when Mick had Anaal Nathrakh, Fukpig, Mistress, Frost and Exploder all going at the same time plus whilst trying to sort his "solo" album out, glad to see he's branching out doing producing too, plus he's got a new band with Shane Embury from Napalm Death called Born To Murder The World

I remember when Mick had Anaal Nathrakh, Fukpig, Mistress, Frost and Exploder all going at the same time plus whilst trying to sort his "solo" album out, glad to see he's branching out doing producing too, plus he's got a new band with Shane Embury from Napalm Death called Born To Murder The World

Thanks. Just checked out BTMTW. Not too shabby.

We tried to sign Anaal Nathrakh to Relapse after the The Codex Necro but couldn't work it out.

Back