The metal thread \m/

Good one back in time. One of the first to incorporate Synthisizer for atmoaphere in DM Songs. The Trauma one of best.

Prerecording MALLEUS MALEFICARUM was also good. A fast yet dark Album.

Last edited:

For me that Intro til it get fast, is one of the most classic and remarkable piece of feeling or music or however you want to name it written and played. It is headshot right on the Temple. Multiple times and every one dies. With other words... It is over. Bamm.

I love playing it maximal loud,so your body should vibrate from the Sound of the trimmed down riff guitar while the lead guitar is slicing through your brain (that melody) and your stomach getting Hit from the drum. Bammmm.... Baaammmmm..... Baaaammmmmm. Arrrrgggh

Last edited:

For me that Intro til it get fast, is one of the most classic and remarkable piece of feeling or music or however you want to name it written and played. It is headshot right on the Temple. Multiple times and every one dies. With other words... It is over. Bamm.

I love playing it maximal loud,so your body should vibrate from the Sound of the trimmed down riff guitar while the lead guitar is slicing through your brain (that melody) and your stomach getting Hit from the drum. Bammmm.... Baaammmmm..... Baaaammmmmm. Arrrrgggh

That’s my fav album ever. Beyond the unholy grave will be played at my wedding.

EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL... DEAD!!!

giphy.gif

Spinning the classic right now. Kyuss alongside Sleep pioneered the genre of Stoner Metal in the early 90's and the genre is flourishing right now. Also I'm pretty high right now and the album sounds fucking killer
9fx7gCq.png

Back