The Most Entertaining Kickboxing KO?

vladimirvlad

MMA is my life
@Green
Reaction score
The title says it all. I vote for Andy Hug's tornado kick, the bout between Andy Hug and Mike Bernardo.

Kinda old knockout, but so damn entertaining. Your picks?

The title says it all. I vote for Andy Hug's tornado kick, the bout between Andy Hug and Mike Bernardo.

Kinda old knockout, but so damn entertaining. Your picks?

My problem with this finish, while awesome, is that Bernardo's legs were already destroyed by Aerts in the first round of the GP, then he took more from Musashi before going into this fight. That kick on its own isn't finishing anyone like that. It is awesome looking and a dramatic finish to the GP though so you're right about the entertainment value.

In Glory I liked this one, Raymond Daniels is the king of the spinning heel kicks!

Thanks, neighbor! Are you from Ronin Gym, mate? :) Welcome on board!

Actually no, I am from the country where people believe MMA is for psychiatric cases. But thank you so much.Btw I like Raymond a lot, great KO :)

Actually no, I am from the country where people believe MMA is for psychiatric cases. But thank you so much.Btw I like Raymond a lot, great KO :)
Don"t worry, I think the same! :D MMA is also way too violent for my taste. I could rarely watch a whole UFC event, when it comes to blood. But for my knowledges, I know about MMA too.

Don"t worry, I think the same! :D MMA is also way too violent for my taste. I could rarely watch a whole UFC event, when it comes to blood. But for my knowledges, I know about MMA too.
Hahhaa, respect bro, no problem. :) I just love the sport.

Inocente with spinning kick

Or Adegbuyi in December 2018 in the fight-of-the-year in Glory (I think Adegbuyi was watching Brestovac) :))

I also liked this one, "double" left hook (somebody was watching Tyson!) :D

Or Marcus gets caught when attacking

Spong - monstruos overhand hook

Marat Grigorian head kick over Djime

It reminds me about this, but Grigorian was more brutal

Amazing KO

In Glory I liked this one, Raymond Daniels is the king of the spinning heel kicks!

Thanks, neighbor! Are you from Ronin Gym, mate? :) Welcome on board!

Yeat, this one by far, you don't get any more spectacular.

j41MEXi.gif

Turning into a wide hook with the other hand down is bad technique. Overeem might of been on "horsemeat" but at least he threw his hook properly. It was technique that won overeem this fight and lost it for badr.

Turning into a wide hook with the other hand down is bad technique. Overeem might of been on "horsemeat" but at least he threw his hook properly. It was technique that won overeem this fight and lost it for badr.

Badr failed a test too, and the police found a whole bunch of steroids in his fridge when they searched his house for assault charges.
So it was an even field.

Back