The Most Entertaining Kickboxing KO?

VapidIncompleteHoki.gif

Seeing Bob crying never gets old

• IDK if most entertaining but for sure most cringe and funny - guy gets ko'd but he thinks he won fight

All the times when Badr Hari got starched are fun to watch. Especially this one:

In Glory I liked this one, Raymond Daniels is the king of the spinning heel kicks!

Thanks, neighbor! Are you from Ronin Gym, mate? :) Welcome on board!

just seen the message. Unfortunately not bro, I am a Bulgarian-born guy who lives in Serbia, but I have a huge passion for martial arts, especially MMA. :) I love kickboxing and Muay Thai too.

5567f9_52dda2c6efc74d78888cf753a09d290e.gif

This KO never fails to amuse me. Fighters talk all the time about how they are going to "sleep" their opponents, but I think Sefo is the only one who can actually say he "slept" someone. All JLB needs here is a pillow and a blanket!

My problem with this finish, while awesome, is that Bernardo's legs were already destroyed by Aerts in the first round of the GP, then he took more from Musashi before going into this fight. That kick on its own isn't finishing anyone like that. It is awesome looking and a dramatic finish to the GP though so you're right about the entertainment value.
Minor correction to make is that it was the second round of the tournament, but the first round of the night. I've felt Bernardo was the slightly better fighter at that time and Andy was fortunate he didnt have to face the 2-time defending GP champion Aerts, though Andy winning is something I'll never complain about either. Rest in peace to both warriors

Le Banner sleeping Filho on the ropes was awesome. He looked like stephen hawking trying to get up

Schilt KOing RayRay with teh jab was epic too, his eyes say his brain is scrambled eggs before he even hits the canvas lol

Le Banner sleeping Filho on the ropes was awesome. He looked like stephen hawking trying to get up

Schilt KOing RayRay with teh jab was epic too, his eyes say his brain is scrambled eggs before he even hits the canvas lol

watched both of them, epic battles

Minor correction to make is that it was the second round of the tournament, but the first round of the night. I've felt Bernardo was the slightly better fighter at that time and Andy was fortunate he didnt have to face the 2-time defending GP champion Aerts, though Andy winning is something I'll never complain about either. Rest in peace to both warriors
I'm responding to the '96 WGP when Hug finished Bernardo with the heel kick it was the Final fight of the night. Hug landed that then walked off with the trophy in dramatic fashion, but Bernardo's legs were destroyed already.

I'm responding to the '96 WGP when Hug finished Bernardo with the heel kick it was the Final fight of the night. Hug landed that then walked off with the trophy in dramatic fashion, but Bernardo's legs were destroyed already.
thank you for clarifying. Honestly, I didn't watch the whole fight card, I only saw Andy's epic KO. Thank you so much!

Wait what ? a bunch of steroids .... that is totally insane one of my favourites. what a waste.

In Glory I liked this one, Raymond Daniels is the king of the spinning heel kicks!

Francois is my coach man, it hurts to watch this. I will admit it's a really good KO though

Back