The Most Entertaining Kickboxing KO?

I don't know about the most entertaining, but I really enjoy this one. The sound of the punch man

5.07, this guy took a worse punishment than Ekrem Doruk

Gafencu is so fast and accurate! The flurry and volume of punches on this stoppage are insane. I simply want to see him against powerful welterweights, but this is insane! If he can measure his power with them, he will be unbeatable.

Since Catinas vs. Guidon, I didn"t think somebody could be murdered in the ring besides Gafencu vs. Doruk and this one. The commentator said, "somebody to stop the match, he broke his head!"

Still not sure how Pereira can generate so much power.

Turning into a wide hook with the other hand down is bad technique. Overeem might of been on "horsemeat" but at least he threw his hook properly. It was technique that won overeem this fight and lost it for badr.
Neither looked clean imo

So much gold in this thread ...thanks to everyone that contributed

Insanely fast round kick KO by Lerdsila

Last edited:
For me the technical execution of the kick and the fact that it had a infamous guy like badr hari who is seen as a "bad boy" wincing on the canvas in pain like that make this a very entertaining ko.

This was exactly after Leko was stopping Ogunade in Romania at Local Kombat (Superkombat) in 2005. :D

I watched The Blitz twice live here when he was in prime. He is still fighting but his career started to decrease pretty early, he was not even 35 years old.

But Badr gave him the treatment just some months later in Tokyo. Actually it was worse! :)

This was exactly after Leko was stopping Ogunade in Romania at Local Kombat (Superkombat) in 2005. :D

I watched The Blitz twice live here when he was in prime. He is still fighting but his career started to decrease pretty early, he was not even 35 years old.

But Badr gave him the treatment just some months later in Tokyo. Actually it was worse! :)

aw yeah :)

Back