The muay thai side kick

Raymond Daniels just beats bums 99% of the time. Once he doesn't, he gets raped.

That guy is literally only known via a Lawrence Kenshin highlight and getting knocked out by Tenshin. At least Daniel's has competed with multiple high level opponents.

are you spacetime?

That guy is literally only known via a Lawrence Kenshin highlight and getting knocked out by Tenshin. At least Daniel's has competed with multiple high level opponents.

are you spacetime?

This. His two touch jumping spinning back kick KO is still one of the best KOs of all time. Every UFC fighter who brought Raymond Daniels in to help train for Wonderboy beat him.

This. His two touch jumping spinning back kick KO is still one of the best KOs of all time. Every UFC fighter who brought Raymond Daniels in to help train for Wonderboy beat him.

I know they have and that tells us how bad the state of Karate and TaeKwonDo is these days

This guy is the supposed holy grail of Sport Karate

I don't follow the sport but I did see that fight and he did well for a while. He didn't get raped like Daniels. I would assume that if he even gets to fight Tenshin, he has to have beaten some good fighters[/QUOTE]

Show a Muay Thai side kick with this amount of force
Damaging force isn't the point of the Muay Thai side teep, it's to extend the teep out further to get more range while still being able to throw out of a more squared stance. It's used to disrupt, create space, and unbalance the opponent.

I don't follow the sport but I did see that fight and he did well for a while. He didn't get raped like Daniels. I would assume that if he even gets to fight Tenshin, he has to have beaten some good fighters
[/QUOTE]

Fella was just there to pad Tenshin's record. I'm sure he's a respectable fighter but no, not the best taekwondo fighter in kickboxing. That is probably actually Yuta Kubo.

I know they have and that tells us how bad the state of Karate and TaeKwonDo is these days

This guy is the supposed holy grail of Sport Karate

Y'know you're obviously just some shit posting troll but you should have posted Nieky Holzken loss and not the other guy that got retired by Nieky.

I don't follow the sport but I did see that fight and he did well for a while. He didn't get raped like Daniels. I would assume that if he even gets to fight Tenshin, he has to have beaten some good fighters

ROFL Tenshin is a can crusher! You ASSUMED this?? Hahaha

Y'know you're obviously just some shit posting troll but you should have posted Nieky Holzken loss and not the other guy that got retired by Nieky.

Didn't get retired by Nieky. Had to retire due to long lasted CTE that he had before he fought Nieky. Nieky wasn't even his last fight.

Tenshin isn't a can crusher either, he does have a padded record, but he's beaten plenty of top opponents

Who is this clown? Tenshin will go down as one the greats.

Fella was just there to pad Tenshin's record. I'm sure he's a respectable fighter but no, not the best taekwondo fighter in kickboxing. That is probably actually Yuta Kubo.

Never knew Kubo was a TKD guy. He was planning on going to boxing like Tenshin and Yoshiki Takei most recently

Who is this clown? Tenshin will go down as one the greats.

More like for ducking Takeru and Rodtang rematch

Never knew Kubo was a TKD guy he h He was planning on going to boxing like Tenshin and Yoshiki Takei most recently

Ya. Black belt in Taekwondo, started kickboxing when he was about 15. He doesn't get much attention for it, probably because he's sensible and doesn't try to convince everyone that he's the second coming of Hwoarang. He just sticks to more basic stuff and uses it well.

Initially when I saw that Lawrence Kenshin video I thought it was going to be on this guy:

side kicks are overrated but for someone who does muay thai ( i never did muay thai ) good muay thai schools are hard to find

they are good ( i guess)
you should learn balance and strengthen ( isometric wise) standing on foot .. great thing about side kicks is they are easy ! and good for you health -wise ! but like i said i think they are" overrated !

We have these in karate. Both the front and side kicks have a snap version and a push version. The push version of the front kick looks and works like a teep, the push version of the side kick looks and works like this kick.

Back