The new Glock 44.....

I must confess, I've no idea which glock the 44 is, and I've always been vehemently against owning a glock personally, however this weekend I took an opportunity to shoot a couple glock 43Xs and I must say as a handgun: it straight up outperformed my vp9sk, my vp9, my XDM and every other plastic 9mm I've owned.

animatet-fuck-fuck-gif-text-Favim.com-291915.gif

May have to get one.

<6>
I take its a short barreled version of the model 48.

I've always been a bit of a Glock disliker. Firing them hurt my sensitive hand webbing. When the 43 came out a dude showed it off and I was sold. Only Glock I own. Too bad carry is illegal in HI.

Only place with an available room was this 1950s Charles Bronson deathwish motel with Boris Karlov as the night attendant. There was an Asian whorehouse across the street. The phone in the room was painted into the wall. The door, leading directly into the parking lot could be knocked off its hinges with one punch.

Hands down the greatest writing this forum has ever seen.

I've always been a bit of a Glock disliker. Firing them hurt my sensitive hand webbing. When the 43 came out a dude showed it off and I was sold. Only Glock I own. Too bad carry is illegal in HI.

Hands down the greatest writing this forum has ever seen.

Monkey with a typewriter.
<Kpop775>

I really dig the 48 & 43. Will likely get one, or the other.

I did see elsewhere, someone posted this as a response against it.

I like his talks.

I still think there's a place for such a gun. Camping in states with mag capacity restrictions for instance. Plus the feel better than the standard 2X3 glock feel.

Was anybody else hoping that it would be a super beefed up frame, chambered in 44 magnum?

I was :(

2 have already broken from what I've seen online
I was reading about a grandfather and his grandson shooting one when it kaboomed.....not sure of all the details still. I will give it a few months and see what's up. I still want one.

I was reading about a grandfather and his grandson shooting one when it kaboomed.....not sure of all the details still. I will give it a few months and see what's up. I still want one.
The extractor blew off of it and the slide cracked from there all the way back

KBs on a .22LR are fucking unacceptable. Not that I was in the market anyways, but...

<{1-17}>

I think the number is is at 4 now that have been posted online anyway.

Back