Shoop Official Mandatory "IN!" GIF Thread

Does this link work?

re4gsi5.gif

Ahh yes... your image playz now. Keep in mind that Imgur saves gifs as an MP4... to keep the file size low.... but all you gotta do is change the end tag from .MP4 to .gif... & it will display as a gif instead of an MP4.

Edit: but what i just said only works if you uploaded it as a gif... which obviously you didn't... because it didn't work when I did that. So you uploaded it as an MP4... & so that trick doesn't work. (never mind :D)

Trying to figure out how to make “in” appear at the end in imgur?
I don't know anything about imgur being able to edit a file... I thought they were just a mule that allowed you to upload your stuff.

did you add the letters yourself? or did you just find it like this?

Would be a major hassle to try & take the letters out of every frame till the end, but If you can supply a copy of it without the letterz... I'm sure someone can accommodate you.

but all you gotta do is change the end tag from .MP4 to .gif... & it will display as a gif instead of an MP4.
<TheWire1>

Didn't know that. I was getting so mad when Imgur was automatically changing my gifs into mp4s

I used imgur to make them. You can copy a YouTube link and then adjust the window to the frames you want to keep. It has a text option but I can’t figure out how to make it just appear at the end.

<TheWire1>

Didn't know that. I was getting so mad when Imgur was automatically changing my gifs into mp4s
:D

Yeah, the file size between an MP4 & a gif is tremendous... so that's why they save all gifs as an MP4... but it's just a matter of changing the tag at the end. Keep in mind though.. that if you upload an MP4... it won't work. You have to upload it to imgur as a gif.

I used imgur to make them. You can copy a YouTube link and then adjust the window to the frames you want to keep. It has a text option but I can’t figure out how to make it just appear at the end.
Oh cool.. didn't know Imgur had actual editing tools. Sorry, I obviously don't know how to manipulate their software in that regard.

If you can combine 2 gifs... you can clip your gif at the point you want the letters to come in... & then just add the letters to the end piece... & then connect the 2 together. Just a suggestion.

Huh. Made this a little over a year ago. Used it in a PBP thread then forgot about it.

J7gc1jH.gif

eJCtgoV.jpg

This animation would be great played in reverse, with "OUT" instead

This racist fuck just has no humour about him anymore.
He's not racist. He used a word that has become all too common to the point that using it has become more for shock value than the actual meaning of it. He felt really bad about using that word & it f*cked him up on a personal level that people thought of him as a racist when he is not.

If you have Netflix... check out his episode in Sienfeld's "Comedian's in cars having coffee." They discuss it at length.

I'm sure you've never done or said anything you regret... but I have & was very humbled & appreciative when people accepted my apologies.

Last edited:
The force that became this thread brings a tear to my eye. To the Page-1 homies, OP himself LoneLynx, and all who've contributed since to keep it alive – this one's for you. Let's see how pin status works out.

skål-gif-8.gif

@LoneLynx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back