The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

I've been getting into electro as of late, anyone got any suggestions? Here's an example.

I've been getting into electro as of late, anyone got any suggestions? Here's an example.

My suggestion is to find a DeLorean, get some plutonium, and head back to like 1984. That should do the trick.

was front row up in this was dope

Cypress hill are easily the best live performers from the all shows I've been to, ive seen them live 3 times now. The place they usually perform at here is a pretty small club, as soon as the lights dim it turns into a hot box.

I grew up on these albums, Street Sounds Electro were a great series of compilations, good place to start

Also Egyptian Lover, Newcleus, Warp 9, Cybotron, Davy DMX, Project Future

Here is volume 1

Cypress hill are easily the best live performers from the all shows I've been to, ive seen them live 3 times now. The place they usually perform at here is a pretty small club, as soon as the lights dim it turns into a hot box.
I saw them a bunch of times from the early 90's and they were always mad fun shows to go to, shit was always bumping

Gonna post this again cause I didn't get any likes. Low Key banger. Been addicted to this for a month now.

Bonus Kool vid.

if you like bone thugs, 3 6 mafia type rap, highly recommend this album.

That new Dreamville Album is nice. A few duds on it, but most of it is good. REASON kills his verse on this:

Gonna post this again cause I didn't get any likes. Low Key banger. Been addicted to this for a month now.

Bonus Kool vid.

I liked Kool AD when he came out with Das Racist, but I've not seen much of him in recent years

New Ras Kass... Love it when the old dudes get that fly ass beat that takes them way back to the old essence

Back