The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

This entire album is solid.

Discuss hip-hop new and old.

Really liking this new Underachievers mixtape. Usually they are too "DUDE THIRD EYE DUDE WEED" for me but I enjoyed this release

Also recently listened to Chance's new release. I was expecting something better than Acid Rap based on how good he was on Life of Pablo, but I think I still prefer Acid Rap

Last edited:
Never got on the Chance train.
Just don't get it, I guess...

Here's some that's doing rounds
on a few current playlist...

have been listening to The Impossible Kid on repeat for about a week

have been listening to The Impossible Kid on repeat for about a week
One of my favorite releases of the year so far. His production has gotten way better.

One of my favorite releases of the year so far. His production has gotten way better.
yeah it was nice and fluid ...whole album flowed together perfectly

RTJ3 better bring it

Discuss hip-hop new and old.

Really liking this new Underachievers mixtape. Usually they are too "DUDE THIRD EYE DUDE WEED" for me but I enjoyed this release

Also recently listened to Chance's new release. I was expecting something better than Acid Rap based on how good he was on Life of Pablo, but I think I still prefer Acid Rap

Yup that tape is fire. Have mad respect for the UA. Been having it playing on shuffle all weekend.

New Alchemist tape..

Last edited:
Havoc x Alchemist is so good. I've had it on replay the last couple days.

I'll leave this little gem here for you kids...Enjoy and Thank me later.

Love this song.

JMT are the shit.

Stoupe's production is always on point. Their last album is solid as well, especially Stoupe's beats. He's got some trip hop stuff besides JMT that is pretty awesome as well.

I am honestly super bummed about his mixtape. It doesn't even come close to Acid Rap. Maybe it will grow on me though.

Got to love Liquid Swords:

One of my favorite songs:

Last edited:
i dont htink anyone cares or gives a shit (dont blame them)

but that asshole troy ave got arrested for a shooting at a TI concert in NY

apparently he also shot himself.... charges are attempted murder and criminal possession of a firearm

Back