The Official "Show your Stuff" Thread:

Screenshot_20220215-223244_Gallery.jpg

I just finished installing these fiber optic sights on my new Taurus. I've taken all my other guns to the gun smith to put sights on them. I figured I'd put these on myself because the gun smith charges $30. This pistol was only like $220.

I fucked up the front of the slide a little bit. I was trying to take the screw on the bottom of the front sight off and I didn't realize the sight was just rotating. It scratched a perfect circle into the slide. I covered that up with a black paint marker. I also didn't melt the bead perfectly so it looks off centered.

The rear sight was easy to put on but I kinda made a mess with the lock tite.

I prefer how the rear sights go on Glocks. You need a pushing tool to get them on. The ones on this Taurus slide in and you screw it down.

I don't like adjustable sights on my pistols personally. I like my sights to be fixed in place, perfectly symmetrical and centered.

I think overall, everything is going to work on this pistol. I've fired over 100 rounds through it so far and it works. No malfunctions. It was accurate. I'm going to shoot it tomorrow with the new fiber optics to see if it's still accurate.

Do you ever buy guns based on a powerful feeling that someone told you the truth about what is good? I have a Glock 34 for my nightstand gun on that kind of information and feeling.

I've wanted to start learning to shoot a rifle and have had in mind to buy a 22lr gun for some time. In the random comments of a youtube video, I came across someone saying this was the best:

Remington 582 Bolt Action Rifle

23-1.jpg

It is only a couple hundred bucks.

All my guns are plastic glocks. I also want something made from wood, that I can shoot many more rounds with for the same price I pay for 9mm.

Some people say it is the best all around gun: to hunt, to practice with, and for war. If I had to wage war on invaders during WW3, it'd be alright to have a silencer and sub sonic ammo in this gun (I need to make sure I can get a silencer for it). Pew pew pew.

Got me a P-07:
D6D29AED-6582-4D23-A9C4-7673FF689972.jpeg

Cerakoted FDE/Burnt bronze, had the slide milled for a holosun 507k green dot and weight reduction pockets, put a stainless steel guide rod and a 15lb recoil spring.
Next stop is optics height sights, match grade barrel, and cajun works internals, as soon as they become available.
207DAC45-EC18-4BDD-86BE-03D33CF87535.jpeg
E875DCE3-F33E-4397-8D96-66B4D0337C89.jpeg

Back