The Ponies Thread (part 2)

Got the place spot at okay odds if you played it that way.
yeah 2-1, I think. Only bet a few bucks on it but better than nothing. Thought he might've been able to pull out the win but the favorite got to em at the end. Still glad I hit the place for a few dollars, tho. A few bucks to win on the 3 horse next along with taking him in the tourney.

yeah 2-1, I think. Only bet a few bucks on it but better than nothing. Thought he might've been able to pull out the win but the favorite got to em at the end. Still glad I hit the place for a few dollars, tho. A few bucks to win on the 3 horse next along with taking him in the tourney.

I took the #3 horse in the tourney as well, but may be playing the #4 horse to W/P here with a wager if they allow him to go off at his current 15/1.

Okay I boxed 3,4,5 here next in exacta and trifecta. Peanuts but if the #4 odds dropped that much could be a good payout I guess?

Okay I boxed 3,4,5 here next in exacta and trifecta. Peanuts but if the #4 odds dropped that much could be a good payout I guess?

Would have been a great payout if it hit. Unfortunately only the #5 finished top 3.

Would have been a great payout if it hit. Unfortunately only the #5 finished top 3.

Yeah saw it went 8-9-5. Next race I have 2, 4, 9 boxed in exacta and trifecta.

Low risk but potential good reward. Just need to hit one every now and then like the one Wed. The big payout covers a hell of a lot of small losses.

nice run from Notation there. Thought he had if for a minute still a nice score from a longer shot. Well done, Shark thank you sir.

Got on a nice place payout of almost 5/1 on the #4 Notation in that race.

@Sharkey @t6p who we liking for the last race on deck betting wise? Looking like it's decent odds all around for the best ratings atm...

Ah sheeit my bad, wrong race. We're waiting on the 8 race not this next one. I couldn't believe the odds we were getting lol, then I realized it was too good to be true!

@Sharkey @t6p who we liking for the last race on deck betting wise? Looking like it's decent odds all around for the best ratings atm...

I'm playing the #5 Addaichi in the contest, Blunt, who was 15/1 on the morning line. That's who'll I'll be looking to W/P at the very least with a wager as well. May even go across the board since he'll be a longshot and it's a 10 horse field.

Ah sheeit my bad, wrong race. We're waiting on the 8 race not this next one. I couldn't believe the odds we were getting lol, then I realized it was too good to be true!

This is just Blunt showing the nitwit side of himself. Nothing to see here. Haha.

This is just Blunt showing the nitwit side of himself. Nothing to see here. Haha.
The lack of common sense that I possess still surprises even the ppl closest to me. I can name all the presidents but fail to count to 8. And I'm not even blonde.

The lack of common sense that I possess still surprises even the ppl closest to me. I can name all the presidents but fail to count to 8. And I'm not even blonde.

Ah, we all have many moments like that, bud. Sometimes in a day. I'm the last person to be calling someone a nitwit really.

Ah, we all have many moments like that, bud. Sometimes in a day. I'm the last person to be calling someone a nitwit really.
Nah just some good ole ball busting between friends. No worries, you're old I'm a nitwit, it's all in good fun. I love ya.

With you guys on the #5 here, a bit each on W/P/S

Also a tiny little exacta and trifecta box of 1/5/7

Ahh, that we'll get maybe 4 to 1 on em or so? I'm still hazy on the details. Hope I'm not too far off on that. Plz correct if I'm wrong b/c I think I am haha.

Nah, you're right. It looks like we may end with a much shorter price than we were hoping for. Pick 3's are usually played with more spread than doubles, but it can still give you a rough idea of where the money will go in the win pool and what kind of odds you'll get.

Back