The PR Thread V

Hex deadlift 225kg, 496lbs for 10 reps, meant to do 8 but lost count halfway through and ground out the last rep. Puts me on course for near 300 at the end of my lifting cycle in 8 weeks time.

My goal this year was to hit 300kg, 661.3lbs although I never do less than 3 reps, believing that singles do very little to aid progress and increase the chances of injury. COVID, kidney disease, injury to hamstring and shoulder have all conspired to fuck me but I've continued to make progress.

Pulled today with a cold, straps, no belt or sleeves, natty. Broke off for dinner just before my top set. Bosh. Bodyweight 115kg/253.5lbs

Might order a belt!

Hex deadlift 225kg, 496lbs for 10 reps, meant to do 8 but lost count halfway through and ground out the last rep. Puts me on course for near 300 at the end of my lifting cycle in 8 weeks time.

My goal this year was to hit 300kg, 661.3lbs although I never do less than 3 reps, believing that singles do very little to aid progress and increase the chances of injury. COVID, kidney disease, injury to hamstring and shoulder have all conspired to fuck me but I've continued to make progress.

Pulled today with a cold, straps, no belt or sleeves, natty. Broke off for dinner just before my top set. Bosh. Bodyweight 115kg/253.5lbs

Might order a belt!
Pulled 254kgx8 twice, with a 5min rest. Well, the first set was 254 x 6, 249 X1 and 244 x1, because the tape holding the 5kg plates on broke giving me a nice unbalanced for the 7th rep drop set.. did it again after with more tape and fucked up the camera angle. Will upload if I can figure that out!

Back