The real superfight: Conor-Anderson or Lima-Mousasi?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Which one is the real superfight?

Conor - Anderson or Lima - Mousasi?

Anderson-Silva-Conor-McGregor.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Depends on what you mean. You're probably going for the "Mousassi-Lima is a much more interesting fight"-angle. But obviously Conor-Anderson is the much, much bigger fight in terms of recognizion and buys and general interest.

Edit: Your title says "the real superfight", but then in the post it's "the next superfight". What is it? Those are obviously not the same.

Which one is the real superfight?

Conor - Anderson or Lima - Mousasi?

Anderson-Silva-Conor-McGregor.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Neither for me.

Squash match for Mousasi and Anderson

I don't think Lima is as good as people make him out to be here.
Super fight right now that's available for me would be something like Jones-Ngannou, Cormier-Ngannou, Jones-Adesenya, at that level.

Conor was simply being polite by accepting. It's lose/lose for him. If he wins, he beat a 45 year old washed fighter, bad look. If he loses ... he loses to a 45 year old washed fighter.

Neither for me.

Super fight right now that's available for me would be something like Jones-Ngannou, Cormier-Ngannou, Jones-Adesenya, at that level.

Definitely think Lima is as good as people make him out to be. Guys a top 5 WW and the best knockout artist in the division, he's big, athletic, experienced and only 31...Mousasi is a hard night out for anyone though, he'd have a real chance beating Izzy or Costa in my opinion. Mouse isn't that old either, only 34 and hes done a lot in this sport.

Fight is awesome. I favor Mousasi but we will see.

Conor Anderson is not happening( Anderson, again, too big and hes 45-46). Before virus shut everything down in BMMA- Mousasi( -150) vs The enormous and evolved D Lima(+125) was not only a superfight but thee best scheduled fight in the world of mma. In fact because of the lack of pound for pound talent, I wasn't crazy about Bellator booking this fight with one of them losing( even though I acknowledge a fight I'd pay asking price alone). I'd rather see Lima be a dominant welter champ and Mousasi go after Bader.

Definitely think Lima is as good as people make him out to be. Guys a top 5 WW and the best knockout artist in the division, he's big, athletic, experienced and only 31...Mousasi is a hard night out for anyone though, he'd have a real chance beating Izzy or Costa in my opinion. Mouse isn't that old either, only 34 and hes done a lot in this sport.

Fight is awesome. I favor Mousasi but we will see.

I respectfully disagree. Mousasi by a beatdown. Mousasi is literally better everywhere. Only key would be possible speed and that one punch.

Neither for me.

I think Mousasi takes it but it should be much more competitive than when Rory stepped up. Lima is a giant welterweight, I'm interested to see how he does with less of a cut. Damn good fight for Bellator.

1 vote for conor vs silva, only because i dont mind an occasional freak show every once in a while.

Back