The Rogue 50 cal trolley

dissectingaorticaneurysm

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
A lot of people like to rag on Rogue for their price tag, but most of their stuff is high quality and well built. I can't wait to make my garage gym, might not be completely Rogue though, some things you can get that are at their level for a lower price tag.

A lot of people like to rag on Rogue for their price tag, but most of their stuff is high quality and well built. I can't wait to make my garage gym, might not be completely Rogue though, some things you can get that are at their level for a lower price tag.
Yeah, Titan Fitness will probably have a knockoff soon for half the price. It's funny because there was a time when Rogue had the reputation as a the cheap knockoff company when they were copying EliteFTS and mass producing it at lower cost. Now they're the biggest player in the game.

These are nice if you got a rogue rack and it doesn't get in the way too much, however they are pretty pricey unless you were one of the people that snagged one during the holidays when they had a flash sale for dirt cheap.

It would be nice if Titan came out with one since I have a X-2 rack. They do have lever arms, but fixed and would be PITA to adjust often.

Yeah, Titan Fitness will probably have a knockoff soon for half the price. It's funny because there was a time when Rogue had the reputation as a the cheap knockoff company when they were copying EliteFTS and mass producing it at lower cost. Now they're the biggest player in the game.

Titan already do have something similar...Not sure if it rides up and down the frame like Rogue's though.

Old bump but just picked up a set of these. The adjustable X-3 arms from Titan, hitch pin locks it in. Just pull pin to move arms up and down. Not quite as fast as the 50cal but $275 beats $1,000 if the difference is a hitch or pull pin.

Have a basic Dick Fitness rack so it needed some fabrication. The X-3 is a 3x3 with 11/16 holes, the Titan series is a 3x3 with 1 inch holes (those were out of stock). Ordered the X-3, just cut a piece of 1 inch conduit and slipped over the holding pin. Fits secure and doesn't arms don't wobble.

Had to drill 1 inch holes at matching points at top and drilled 1/2 inch holes for hitch pin on inside beams at every 4th count. Love these things, great for burnouts at end of session.
**Pro Tip, bolt cage to floor or it'll flip over**
sO3ZMao.jpg

DSIQuQv.jpg
22705765-7ba4-4710-9596-987dfb93a9c8

Back