The same idiots who think Pettis would beat Nate

nah, Pettis had one big win. he hasn't looked that good otherwise.

Dustin is reborn at LW. He'd whoop Diaz.

And Diaz, Pettis and Conor all lose to Khabib, Usman, Woodley, Colby....

Guess I’m an idiot then because I still believe Interim title holder Dustin would beat Nate...

Everybody believes in shit and stuff and everybody is beatable

are the same ones who think Poirier would beat Nate. Poirier dodged the bullet by avoiding Nate. Nate is clearly a force to be reckon with post USADA.

His dominance this week, only shows us really how good Conor truly is/was. Pettis an "elite" striker did ZERO to Nate. People saying Conor has no gas tank, guess what? neither does Pettis when fighting Nate.

Verdict. Conor is a beast.

000cbb11-500.jpg
TS had never wrongly predicted a fight, making him literally the only person in the MMA community who's never been an idiot.

Tony with a year off and major surgery on a vital part of his body looked as good as always.

Are we talking about Nate or Tony here?

Nate took 3 years off, came back looked good and won.

Tony did the same.

It's possible more than just Tony can come back from an injury and win.

Except Tony some would say got lucky against Pettis. He was rolling like sonic the hedgehog for dear life after his glass jaw was cracked by Pettis. Pettis looked like he was in quicksand against Nate. He however looked like he could have won against Tony.
Only one of the two have been finished by strikes between tony and Nate and it's not Tony. lol

Tony made Pettis quit. Nate didn't. Pretty terrible counter argument lol

I just saw you making excuses. That's it.

You saw me making excuses for a fighter who just won his fight at the weekend? Why would I make excuses for Nate winning? That logic is comical.

Pettis literally got his ass handed to him in like five of his last six fights, LOL at beating him meaning something in 2019.

Also, Connor is a bum. The only type he can beat these days is drunk old men in Irish pub.
Couldn't put him away, I gave him the decision though, very low output from the old man.

Why anybody would care how good Conor was or wasnt is beyond me. He's a whisky salesman whose now going around beating up old men who dont like his whisky

You saw me making excuses for a fighter who just won his fight at the weekend? Why would I make excuses for Nate winning? That logic is comical.
....... Nothing I have said was incorrect so why did you quote in the first place then? Lol comical is right.

....... Nothing I have said was incorrect so why did you quote in the first place then? Lol comical is right.

You said he looked awful, I gave you a potential reason why he could be. If you went the gym every day and then took 6 months off, that first day back you'd struggle, same applies here. Also it was the first round not the 2nd.

You said he looked awful, I gave you a potential reason why he could be. If you went the gym every day and then took 6 months off, that first day back you'd struggle, same applies here. Also it was the first round not the 2nd.
I said bad, not awful and was saying bad in reference to his cardio. He said he never stops training so what you provided was indeed an excuse because you frankly have no clue how much he was training.

all of that aside, it doesn't change the fact that he didn't look good.

I said bad, not awful and was saying bad in reference to his cardio. He said he never stops training so what you provided was indeed an excuse because you frankly have no clue how much he was training.

all of that aside, it doesn't change the fact that he didn't look good.

Training and then being engaged in an actual MMA fight for 15 minutes are two completely different things. I thought that wouldnt need explaining but here we are.

Training and then being engaged in an actual MMA fight for 15 minutes are two completely different things. I thought that wouldnt need explaining but here we are.
Excuse giving you mean.

Back