The Shoopin' 25/8 Back to the Past Shooper Special

wilco the_big_lebowski-pmp-Uriah.jpg

@Jehannum saw my Wilco & Raised me a Mike Perry. I Called his Perry with a Faber
The Big Lebowskithe_big_lebowski-jeff-bridges-john-goodman-steve-buscemi.jpg

See source for perspective

i_fucked_your_bitch-jpg.188273

iqR1d3O.jpg

See source for perspective

i_fucked_your_bitch-jpg.188273

iqR1d3O.jpg
damn I can't tell who it is :(

Gastelum? Hendricks?

amazing nonetheless, can't believe how different the original is cause yours looks so good.

damn I can't tell who it is :(

Gastelum? Hendricks?

amazing nonetheless, can't believe how different the original is cause yours looks so good.

There was a lot of work done on him to blend him in. Probably too much.

conor-smile-png.188631

Attachments

• conor-smile.png
    conor-smile.png
    408.5 KB · Views: 105
There was a lot of work done on him to blend him in. Probably too much.

conor-smile-png.188631
I was thinking the eyes contributed too because he's looking more in the other direction with one eye and right at the camera with the other in the painting, but not on the template, but honestly, I think it may just be me that didn't recognise that winning smile :D

what about a bit more ginger in the beard? plenty of palette options as there's a lot of browns and oranges in the painting. EDIT: looks like you actually lost some ginger from the original painted beard.

EDIT2: saved them both to hard drive so I can flick between them quickly, and there's some template needs cleaning up around both ears too. Love the lighting adjustment, really helped.

v1em2PF.jpg

Last edited:
I was thinking the eyes contributed too because he's looking more in the other direction with one eye and right at the camera with the other in the painting, but not on the template, but honestly, I think it may just be me that didn't recognise that winning smile :D

what about a bit more ginger in the beard? plenty of palette options as there's a lot of browns and oranges in the painting. EDIT: looks like you actually lost some ginger from the original painted beard.

EDIT2: saved them both to hard drive so I can flick between them quickly, and there's some template needs cleaning up around both ears too. Love the lighting adjustment, really helped.

v1em2PF.jpg
omg I just Jehannum'ed again ..... :p

v1em2PF.jpg

I over-did the eyes for sure. Those are more or less the original guy's eyes blended in with Conor's. I shuold have toned them down. Didn't even notice Conor's ear overflowing on our left side. Poor technique on my part. I left his ear on our right in there.. well just because. Didn't think of removing it. I wanted to leave as much of Conor in there as possible but failed. Maybe I should re-do it.

The Fresh Prince of Stockton

rUr7WF4.gif

ps: some of the frames are probably too fast, but I compromised as much as I'm willing to :D
This needs some more exposure and needs to be transferred to the front page somehow. Sensational work man!

This needs some more exposure and needs to be transferred to the front page somehow. Sensational work man!
I think I'd need to make some of the frames a little longer because you can barely "sing" the lines to the original song before they switch, but perhaps when Nate has a new fight signed I'll redo it. Got all the frames saved so easy enough. thanks too! :)

Duke Nukem was a game that shocked the world when it first came out due to the nude strippers and obscene script, so while I'm not sure I ever had a chance to really play it properly, I always thought the character was cool.

Platinum Mike Nukem

7X4BYaY.jpg
Oh didn't realise this early version was in here, will leave it in spoiler tags but gonna put the latest version in place of it instead. I Platinumed it quite a bit :D

Oh didn't realise this early version was in here, will leave it in spoiler tags but gonna put the latest version in place of it instead. I Platinumed it quite a bit :D

Actually that's "Duke Nukem Forever" from 2011 and is not a Blast from the Past Shoop. Maybe you should read the OP. (revenge is sweet). :p

Actually that's "Duke Nukem Forever" from 2011 and is not a Blast from the Past Shoop. Maybe you should read the OP. (revenge is sweet). :p
the original game was horrendous graphics and I never actually got to play it (only saw others play it) but it's the only version of Duke Nukem I've ever seen and it was very memorable :D strippers, swearing, blaring music and pissing in the bowl to regain health (I think) and last I'd heard Duke Nukem 3D or w/e was eventually shelved, unreleased.

I didn't wanna use shitty graphics for my AV :D

and I've waited 20 years to "relive" my brief Duke Nukem experience so don't sour this for me bro!

the original game was horrendous graphics and I never actually got to play it (only saw others play it) but it's the only version of Duke Nukem I've ever seen and it was very memorable :D strippers, swearing, blaring music and pissing in the bowl to regain health (I think) and last I'd heard Duke Nukem 3D or w/e was eventually shelved, unreleased.

I didn't wanna use shitty graphics for my AV :D

and I've waited 20 years to "relive" my brief Duke Nukem experience so don't sour this for me bro!
ffs it WAS duke nukem 3d that came out on sega genesis/megadrive?

I know so little :D

This is a double blast from the past. Not only is it from an old movie, but it's one of the first gifs I ever made. No one liked it back then, but I like it. I think I did a good job of making Mini's lips look like they were actually saying those words.

Aw4Go2W.gif

Back