The shooting starts when the looting starts - Trump

Brampton_Boy

Douchey Mc Douche
@red
Reaction score
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/twitter-remove-donald-trump-protest-tweet-a4453971.html

Jesus Christ - I don't care what party you belong to, no leader should be encouraging violence in what is already a volatile situation.

I'm not condoning or rationalizing looting - it is clearly a disgusting thing to do, and perpetuates the very same stereotypes that black leaders are trying to fight. But encouraging people to be shot? That's going to be the tipping point where we go from protests to all out riots.

Reading the headlines has me checking the date to see if we are really living in the year 2020. Somehow we have regressed and are looking for reasons to hate each other at every turn (different race, face mask vs. no face mask, democrat vs. republican etc.).

This is getting scary.

1590739551327.png

iu

problem I have w/ Trump's "looting starts...shooting starts" tweet is not that he made it but that I doubt he'll back it up. Do people not freaking understand that if these rioters are not reigned in & soon, it will only embolden them nation wide & many innocent lives could be lost.

If the full weight of the state military and police powers are not brought in ASAP then we could be seeing a full declaration of federal martial law. And we haven't seen police brutality in quite a long time like we will if this is allowed to fester and grow. And the rioters will deserve every instance of it.

All I got to say is good law abiding citizens better arm up and get ready. A lot of them already have. If the state will not defend citizens' persons and property then the citizens will have no choice but to do so themselves. Let's hope it does not come to that. When the looting starts, the shooting will start indeed.

remember these folks

7ad.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/twitter-remove-donald-trump-protest-tweet-a4453971.html

Jesus Christ - I don't care what party you belong to, no leader should be encouraging violence in what is already a volatile situation.

I'm not condoning or rationalizing looting - it is clearly a disgusting thing to do, and perpetuates the very same stereotypes that black leaders are trying to fight. But encouraging people to be shot? That's going to be the tipping point where we go from protests to all out riots.

Reading the headlines has me checking the date to see if we are really living in the year 2020. Somehow we have regressed and are looking for reasons to hate each other at every turn (different race, face mask vs. no face mask, democrat vs. republican etc.).

This is getting scary.
Imagine being so terrible you make Johnson look like a great president.

problem I have w/ Trump's "looting starts...shooting starts" tweet is not that he made it but that I doubt he'll back it up. Do people not freaking understand that if these rioters are not reigned in & soon, it will only embolden them nation wide & many innocent lives could be lost.

If the full weight of the state military and police powers are not brought in ASAP then we could be seeing a full declaration of federal martial law. And we haven't seen police brutality in quite a long time like we will if this is allowed to fester and grow. And the rioters will deserve every instance of it.

All I got to say is good law abiding citizens better arm up and get ready. A lot of them already have. If the state will not defend citizens' persons and property then the citizen's will have no choice but to do so themselves. Let's hope it does not come to that. When the looting starts, the shooting will start indeed.

remember these folks

7ad.jpg
lol "many innoccent lives could bve lost!" Oh you mean like the people killed by the police? Don't see you posting about that. And yet every 3%er militia fantasy person knows about "rooftop koreans" Why is that? Oh yeah cause it's a racist fantasy to shoot at looters.

We have a complete fucking moron in the WH.

Even if you think the situation already calls for the mobilization of federal forces, don't get on twitter and inflame the situation with such stupid tone-deaf language.

Never a good idea to pour gasoline over a hot fire.

Seriously, imagine if more people get killed as a result. That just makes it worse. He should be looking to spread calm instead of stoking the tension.

That would be nice, but sometimes when dealing with savage idiots, the hammer is all they understand..

Is this it? Is it happening? Are we finally seeing the black revolution?

Back