The shooting starts when the looting starts - Trump

All that unpaid slave labor needs to be paid for in reparations.

It is the only way America will be able to move forward.
Nice way to not answer a question. You're as dumb as you come off. You're like a chat bot dumb

By the time the year 2500 has arrived, America will have paid reparations for all that unpaid slave labor which built America

The rich greedy white folk cannot keep getting away with it.

These riots and protests are only the beginning of the revolution that will end up taking place unless America begins to pay reparations and apologize with actions for the slavery.

You have to understand that a symbolic gesture and payment, whatever this sum may be, won't solve the systemic issues that pervades american society. A complete upending of the current order will have to take place to better reflect the future demographic makeup of the US.

Nice way to not answer a question. You're as dumb as you come off. You're like a chat bot dumb

I actually answered all those questions by stating that they all should be paid in reparations for that unpaid slave labor which helped build America

Im actually trying to come up with a solution for the injustice that they have suffered for generations while you just seem to be a part of the problem that is going on.

What is wrong in suggesting reparations?

You have to understand that a symbolic gesture and payment, whatever this sum may be, won't solve the systemic issues that pervades american society. A complete upending of the current order will have to take place to better reflect the future demographic makeup of the US.
More likely problems that the black community allows to be inflicted upon it. Welfare led to fatherless families. Affirmative action led to entitled behavior. Why is it that all other POC can come to the US and make but blacks can't? Maybe there's something else besides muh racism going on?

Last edited:
Reactions: J_C
I actually answered all those questions by stating that they all should be paid in reparations for that unpaid slave labor which helped build America

Im actually trying to come up with a solution for the injustice that they have suffered for generations while you just seem to be a part of the problem that is going on.

What is wrong in suggesting reparations?
No, who gets paid and who pays? It's not cut and dry. What about late coming whites and blacks, do they pay and get paid respectively? You're so thin on the details, one might think you do t actually know what you're talking about.

Reparations would at least be a step in the right direction to make amends for the unpaid slavery then after that a complete overhaul of the police force that has systematically persecuted African Americans for generations.

No, who gets paid and who pays? It's not cut and dry. What about late coming whites and blacks, do they pay and get paid respectively? You're so thin on the details, one might think you do t actually know what you're talking about.

Who gets paid?
All the generations of African Americans and others going back to when slave labor started in America

Who pays?
The American government and all the evil greedy business owners who got rich off unpaid slave labor

The late coming blacks and whites don't get paid reparations unless it is proven their ancestry suffered the injustice of slave labor in America.

It is a complicated issue but it needs to happen before it is too late and i am a bit thin on the details because i am not going to write a novel about it on a MMA forum

Reparations would at least be a step in the right direction to make amends for the unpaid slavery then after that a complete overhaul of the police force that has systematically persecuted African Americans for generations.
No, economical and political inequality goes deeper than that. Deeper than police brutality even, which is just an expression of a white system. When the US goes non-white, the white system has to go with it for the US to survive. Look at the difference in wealth between whites and blacks and then realise social mobility is almost non-existant. This problem won't be solved organically. There has to be drastical redistribution from white to black, latino and even asian in the future. Demographics will be key for this to happen.

It's obvious white america has to die for something better to prosper. It's going to happen, a movement for fundamental structural change already controls the socio-cultural narrative; it's dominating media, entertainment, you name it. In the coming years this is going to be cemented in demographics which by extension will mean complete political control. This riot is just the beginning.

White America is the only thing keeping this shit show together.

Reminds me of those idiots in Zimbabwe who couldn't wait to get rid of the whites then 20 years later were begging them to come back as they all starved. If Mexicans were able to build something like the US they would've done so in Mexico. Instead they come here and bring their bad habits with them

Who gets paid?
All the generations of African Americans and others going back to when slave labor started in America

Who pays?
The American government and all the evil greedy business owners who got rich off unpaid slave labor

The late coming blacks and whites don't get paid reparations unless it is proven their ancestry suffered the injustice of slave labor in America.

It is a complicated issue but it needs to happen before it is too late and i am a bit thin on the details because i am not going to write a novel about it on a MMA forum
The American govt huh? So basically everyone who's gainfully employed? Sound alike it's helping those who don't from those who do.
How would this be any different than the Chapelle show version of reparations? It wouldn't do anyone any good and would get spent. Clearly these looters have shown that they have no sense of the future and ability to better themselves

By the time the year 2500 has arrived, America will have paid reparations for all that unpaid slave labor which built America

The rich greedy white folk cannot keep getting away with it.

These riots and protests are only the beginning of the revolution that will end up taking place unless America begins to pay reparations and apologize with actions for the slavery.
Keep dreaming.

White America is the only thing keeping this shit show together.

Reminds me of those idiots in Zimbabwe who couldn't wait to get rid of the whites then 20 years later were begging them to come back as they all starved. If Mexicans were able to build something like the US they would've done so in Mexico. Instead they come here and bring their bad habits with them

That's a simplification. I don't think the situation is comparable. Other demographics are well, or atleast somewhat well, integrated into the infrastructure of the state. Which they weren't in Zimbabwe. By the pure reality of demographics, something has to change. Wealth needs to be pass hands or the US will tear itself apart. You also have to remember that whites aren't going away, it's just that their cemented social, political and economical power have to be greatly diminished. Adding to this alot of whites are actually ready to play a more egalitarian or even subservient role in the future of the US.

The American govt huh? So basically everyone who's gainfully employed? Sound alike it's helping those who don't from those who do.
How would this be any different than the Chapelle show version of reparations? It wouldn't do anyone any good and would get spent. Clearly these looters have shown that they have no sense of the future and ability to better themselves

Gainfully employed from the unpaid slave labor that built America which enable those rich people have the success they has thanks to the unpaid slave labor

Its helping those generations of people who did not get paid for their slave labor

The Chappelle skit about reparations mocked the subject but they did get it right on how money would end up going back into the economy.

The looters are people who are owed money from their ancestries unpaid slave labor and if they are not going to be paid reparations then they will have to fight the good fight and take it for themselves.

If anything the looting is pretty much a down payment for what the American government to the African-Americans for unpaid slave labor which helped build the American economy, creating vast wealth that African-Americans were denied of.

Trump should just let them loot since they never got paid for their slave labor which helped build the American economy.
Lol this post shows how dumb you are. A down payment for slave labor? Do you know what down payment even means?

Lol this post shows how dumb you are. A down payment for slave labor? Do you know what down payment even means?

Okay u got me there i did use the wrong term.

I should have said money owed for unpaid slave labor..happy now?

Yeah they did the same shit in the 90s. Yet you're still complaining about the same shit.

They lost that battle in the 90s but now it is 2020 and are now again fighting the good fight against injustice and tyranny.
Trump has had to now resort to hiding in the underground bunker and the White house having to turning its lights off because they are shook.

The sooner America can start paying reparations it will be a start for a better future.

Okay u got me there i did use the wrong term.

I should have said money owed for unpaid slave labor..happy now?
I'll pay you for your work when you hand in your worksheet with all the worked hours YOU have personally put in as an unpaid slave. How about that?

Back