The shooting starts when the looting starts - Trump

They lost that battle in the 90s but now it is 2020 and are now again fighting the good fight against injustice and tyranny.
Trump has had to now resort to hiding in the underground bunker and the White house having to turning its lights off because they are shook.

The sooner America can start paying reparations it will be a start for a better future.
Yeah he's hiding and rallying the troops. I don't care about Trump though, but he's definitely not someone who's going to let people run him over. He has the power, balls and unfortunately the audacity to make this very ugly. Be careful what you wish for.

Yeah he's hiding and rallying the troops. I don't care about Trump though, but he's definitely not someone who's going to let people run him over. He has the power, balls and unfortunately the audacity to make this very ugly. Be careful what you wish for.

You really think so?

cezcc3fe19251.jpg

I'll pay you for your work when you hand in your worksheet with all the worked hours YOU have personally put in as an unpaid slave. How about that?

But how can i hand in my work sheet when i was never given one to begin with and was forced to work for no pay under the guise of slave labor and if i refused i would be killed or worse.

This isn't about me anyway this is about the generations of African Americans who were persecuted into unpaid slave labor which helped America become what it is today.

All im saying is that that generations of Africans who were persecuted into slave labor should paid reparations and for someone reason people don't like that.

What are they gonna do?

Start shooting the people and create a civil war which will make the country open season for countries such as China or Russia etc

But how can i hand in my work sheet when i was never given one to begin with and was forced to work for no pay under the guise of slave labor and if i refused i would be killed or worse.

This isn't about me anyway this is about the generations of African Americans who were persecuted into unpaid slave labor which helped America become what it is today.

All im saying is that that generations of Africans who were persecuted into slave labor should paid reparations and for someone reason people don't like that.
Nobody alive today should get paid for something they didn't do or suffer. I'm not getting money from the Germans because my grandparents were harshly occupied under them and that was way more recent.

Even if you wanted reparations, how much would satisfy you as a one time payment? How do you determine who gets it? Who pays for it?

It's as realistic of a scenario as the wall being built by Mexico.

Just checking in on my sherbros. Hoping everyone is okay. Pretty chaotic weekend. Saw a tweet on the weekend about Canadians must feel like they live on the second floor of a meth lab right now. As a Canadian, I hope the situations cool down soon. It’s not about us. We are with you!

Get the army involved.

So when the army gets involved and when the civilians get their guns to fight back against the army since they will be getting shot at

What will happen?

It will turn into an absolute bloodbath with the whole world watching.
Will the army start murdering its own citizens triggering a civil war over looting?

Nobody alive today should get paid for something they didn't do or suffer. I'm not getting money from the Germans because my grandparents were harshly occupied under them and that was way more recent.

Even if you wanted reparations, how much would satisfy you as a one time payment? How do you determine who gets it? Who pays for it?

It's as realistic of a scenario as the wall being built by Mexico.

Most likely since the African American slaves would all have passed away, the reparations would be for their families.

It should be all the hours taking inflation into account from when slave labor started in America.

The American government and the business owners who profited from the unpaid slave labor would have to pay for it.

It is an elephant in the room issue that will have to be addressed sooner than later and now is a good time to address it considering what is going on at the moment.

So when the army gets involved and when the civilians get their guns to fight back against the army since they will be getting shot at

What will happen?

Will the army start murdering its own citizens triggering a civil war over looting?
You're crazy if you think they'll just let this shit go on for weeks.

Also, they did the same shit in 1992.
lariotsG.jpg

Last edited:
Most likely since the African American slaves would all have passed away, the reparations would be for their families.

It should be all the hours taking inflation into account from when slave labor started in America.

The American government and the business owners who profited from the unpaid slave labor would have to pay for it.

It is an elephant in the room issue that will have to be addressed sooner than later and now is a good time to address it considering what is going on at the moment.
Lol. How do you identify the people who's families were slaves? How do you determine how many hours they've worked? You're being ridiculous and you know it.

Edit: Just admit you want free shit because you're a lazy piece of shit.

What will happen?

Would make a great movie tbh

Lol. How do you identify the people who's families were slaves? How do you determine how many hours they've worked? You're being ridiculous and you know it.

Edit: Just admit you want free shit because you're a lazy piece of shit.

It would not be hard to identify the generations of African Americans who were slaves (ancestry.com etc)

The amouts of hours worked would be determined on how long that person was a slave for

Im not been ridiculous...
I'm actually just bringing up a long overdue national issue that should have addressed a long long time ago

If anyone is a piece of shit it would be the people who did not pay for slave labor but got rich off it which is why reparations need to be paid out.

It's obvious white america has to die for something better to prosper. It's going to happen, a movement for fundamental structural change already controls the socio-cultural narrative; it's dominating media, entertainment, you name it. In the coming years this is going to be cemented in demographics which by extension will mean complete political control. This riot is just the beginning.

White America has to die for something better? Not likely. I doubt you can name a single brown or black country anyone would want to live in over America. If black or brown people don't like America they can move back to their own countries of origin and show us how it's done not that that would ever happen.

It would not be hard to identify the generations of African Americans who were slaves (ancestry.com etc)

The amouts of hours worked would be determined on how long that person was a slave for

Im not been ridiculous...
I'm actually just bringing up a long overdue national issue that should have addressed a long long time ago

If anyone is a piece of shit it would be the people who did not pay for slave labor but got rich off it which is why reparations need to be paid out.
You are ridiculous. Does Mike Perry get 1% for being 1% black?

Do black slave owners and sellers receive it?

Do children of interracial parents pay and receive?

You can dream but you won’t get shit. Better to start thinking about how you can make some money on your own.

You are ridiculous. Does Mike Perry get 1% for being 1% black?

Do black slave owners and sellers receive it?

Do children of interracial parents pay and receive?

You can dream but you won’t get shit. Better to start thinking about how you can make some money on your own.

Unless Mike Perry can prove his African American ancestry was involved in slave labor, he will not receive any reparations.

Black slave owners and sellers would not get any reparations since they are the ones actually making money off slave labor.

Children of interacial parents like Mike Perry etc will have to prove their family history was involved in slave labor.

The army would rolled out already but they havent because they know the repercussions of what will happen with the whole world watching if that happens.

Paying reparations is a start to end the protests and riots otherwise if they try to use force it will end up been a civil war.

White America has to die for something better? Not likely. I doubt you can name a single brown or black country anyone would want to live in over America. If black or brown people don't like America they can move back to their own countries of origin and show us how it's done not that that would ever happen.

There is nowhere to move to. They are America too. America is their country of origin as much as any white american. In 10 years republicans will literally have no chance of winning an election ever again, even with the electoral college taken into account.

yeah “freedom loving” where criminals run around committing crimes n there’s nothing done about it...

i guess maybe you should go live in those 3rd world countries where crime is through the roof
Totally incoherent reply. As is expected.

The ksa isn't the third world btw doofy. I know I know. Can't expect these trumpers to know the bare minimum about the world.

Unless Mike Perry can prove his African American ancestry was involved in slave labor, he will not receive any reparations.

Black slave owners and sellers would not get any reparations since they are the ones actually making money off slave labor.

Children of interacial parents like Mike Perry etc will have to prove their family history was involved in slave labor.

The army would rolled out already but they havent because they know the repercussions of what will happen with the whole world watching if that happens.

Paying reparations is a start to end the protests and riots otherwise if they try to use force it will end up been a civil war.
No it won't. People are fed up with seeing random civilians getting beat up. Most normal people condemn the police for the killing of George Floyd, AND condemn anyone who kills/hurts random people.

There is nowhere to move to. They are America too. America is their country of origin as much as any white american. In 10 years republicans will literally have no chance of winning an election ever again, even with the electoral college taken into account.

At that point America probably devolves into a shell of it's former self. It'll be more like Brazil than a Western nation.

Brazil certainly isn't "something better" than the U.S. People on the left are only fooling themselves if they think otherwise.

Last edited:
Back