International 'The Single Most Qualified' mRNA Expert Censored

Jake the Muss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The views expressed below by Dr. Robert Malone and other medical experts do not reflect my thoughts, beliefs, opinions, etc. I am only sharing the information because I wanted to get other people's take on it.

"[O]ne of my concerns are that the government is not being transparent with us about what those risks are. And so, I am of the opinion that people have the right to decide whether to accept vaccines or not," Malone said of the vaccines, noting that they are operating under an emergency use authorization.

"This is a fundamental right having to do with clinical research ethics," [Malone] said. "And so, my concern is that I know that there are risks. But we don't have access to the data and the data haven't been captured rigorously enough so that we can accurately assess those risks – And therefore … we don't really have the information that we need to make a reasonable decision."

'The Single Most Qualified' mRNA Expert Censored After Discussing Concerns Over Vaccines

Thoughts?

I'll go ahead and pre-empt the debate, since we've had this in other threads.

Yes, "single most qualified" or "inventor of mRNA vaccines" is hyperbolic and not true.
However, we have firmly established that he is a top guy in the field. Not THE top guy, but definitely a top guy.

The 'Stew Peters Show' obtained phone audio recordings of a Moderna representative telling a victim the horrific truth that we have suspected all along, and NOW, it's on the record.
Source: Stew Peters Show

Being interviewed by the single most shit stirring liar on tv lol

True, and the fact that the Dr. Malone is appearing on FOX news seems a tad bit political. With that said, let's put the ad hominem attacks to the side and focus on what the medical experts who oppose the vaccinations are warning us about.

True, and the fact that the Dr. Malone is appearing on FOX news seems a tad bit political. With that said, let's put the ad hominem attacks to the side and focus on what the medical experts who oppose the vaccinations are warning us about.
Which is exactly what? I haven’t been able to pin point it aside from them saying vaccines are a little rushed.

Did anyone expect operation warp speed headed by Trump who is in bed with big pharma to be truthful and honest? Is the doctor implying trump admin allowed these people to hide information and be dishonest with the public?

Seems odd for tucker to wait and do this now after trump is out of office rather than in the fall when the vaccines were rolling out under Trump

Which is exactly what? I haven’t been able to pin point it aside from them saying vaccines are a little rushed.

There are risks, the government is not being transparent about the risks, and we don't have all the information to make an informed decision yet.

That goes completely against the narrative being portrayed in the news and every conversation with people who have already been vaccinated.

There are risks, the government is not being transparent about the risks, and we don't have all the information to make an informed decision yet.

That goes completely against the narrative being portrayed in the news and every conversation with people who have already been vaccinated.
There are risks to taking the vaccine which nobody denies, and there are risks to getting Covid. The indication is the latter risk is almost always greater, and often by orders of magnitude.

Hes one of the inventors of the technology and is vaccinated himself. People should listen to what he has to say . He's not telling you not to get it , he's stating his concerns as a professional and letting you do what you'd like with the info .

What are these risks though? How prevalent are they? That’s what I want to see see actual science on (not BS funded by its manufacturers of course).

Did Mr Know it all Carlson mention those specific risks or did he just say Bill gates and nano chips ?

There are risks to taking the vaccine which nobody denies, and there are risks to getting Covid. The indication is the latter risk is almost always greater, and often by orders of magnitude.
You are correct. And people should have the decision and not be forced to do 1 if there not in fear of the other .

Did anyone expect operation warp speed headed by Trump who is in bed with big pharma to be truthful and honest? Is the doctor implying trump admin allowed these people to hide information and be dishonest with the public?

Seems odd for tucker to wait and do this now after trump is out of office rather than in the fall when the vaccines were rolling out under Trump
lazy thoughtless post and you want to look for who could drive something on this scale start with the Rothschilds

Last edited:

<{walkerwhut}>

Ah yes, the orange menace is "in bed with big pharma", which is why they donated 4-1 to Biden and waited until right after the election to announce they'd finished the vaccines.

https://www.drugdiscoverytrends.com/guess-who-the-pharma-industry-is-supporting-for-president/

Where else would he appear? Your thread is that he's being censored, so obviously the people censoring him aren't going to have him on.

<{walkerwhut}>

Ah yes, the orange menace is "in bed with big pharma", which is why they donated 4-1 to Biden and waited until right after the election to announce they'd finished the vaccines.

https://www.drugdiscoverytrends.com/guess-who-the-pharma-industry-is-supporting-for-president/

Where else would he appear? Your thread is that he's being censored, so obviously the people censoring him aren't going to have him on.
Why donate to someone you know is going to lose? Big pharma like , black rock, DoD subs etc will donate to whoever they think will win and get them in position to profit

The views expressed below by Dr. Robert Malone and other medical experts do not reflect my thoughts, beliefs, opinions, etc. I am only sharing the information because I wanted to get other people's take on it.

"[O]ne of my concerns are that the government is not being transparent with us about what those risks are. And so, I am of the opinion that people have the right to decide whether to accept vaccines or not," Malone said of the vaccines, noting that they are operating under an emergency use authorization.

"This is a fundamental right having to do with clinical research ethics," [Malone] said. "And so, my concern is that I know that there are risks. But we don't have access to the data and the data haven't been captured rigorously enough so that we can accurately assess those risks – And therefore … we don't really have the information that we need to make a reasonable decision."

'The Single Most Qualified' mRNA Expert Censored After Discussing Concerns Over Vaccines

Thoughts?

If he doesn't have access to the data how in the fuck does he know what risks there are?

What are these risks though? How prevalent are they? That’s what I want to see see actual science on (not BS funded by its manufacturers of course).

Did Mr Know it all Carlson mention those specific risks or did he just say Bill gates and nano chips ?
I can't even keep up with all the bad faith tenets and meme snipes.

Does this mean that people think Bill Gates is using nano machines to give people the virus? Or the vaccine?

Back