International 'The Single Most Qualified' mRNA Expert Censored

I've been assured by a couple of fucking Einsteins over in the Berry that Dr Malone is, and I quote

"Random guy off the Internet"
"Grifter"
"Facebook doctor for anti vaxxers"

Same thing happened to Geert van dem boosch. When the message goes against 15 months worth of one way traffic and opinion the only plausible conclusion is the guy is a fraud.

https://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=Jf1bApYAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao

This guy is more qualified to talk about vaccines and medicine than jesus is about the Bible.

I've been assured by a couple of fucking Einsteins over in the Berry that Dr Malone is, and I quote

"Grifter"

Same thing happened to Geert van dem boosch. When the message goes against 15 months worth of one way traffic and opinion the only plausible conclusion is the guy is a fraud.

This guy is more qualified to talk about vaccines and medicine than jesus is about the Bible.

The last time he was brought up in a thread, someone tried to downplay his contributions by linking an image on the history of mRNA vaccines, and saying his name wasn't on there. Too bad they only look at pictures, because if they actually read the article, he was given credit for being the first to commercialize an mRNA delivery method.

The last time he was brought up in a thread, someone tried to downplay his contributions by linking an image on the history of mRNA vaccines, and saying his name wasn't on there. Too bad they only look at pictures, because if they actually read the article, he was given credit for being the first to commercialize an mRNA delivery method.
People are desperate to discredit opinions that differ from the 15 month barrage of on way traffic.

Last edited:
There are risks to taking the vaccine which nobody denies, and there are risks to getting Covid. The indication is the latter risk is almost always greater, and often by orders of magnitude.

Not for young people.

What contradiction? I already said they figured Biden would win and want an in with him, why give money to trump when they were already good with him?

Polling said for months Trump was going to get SMASHED.

The big surprise was that the party didn't do better in other areas.

Some posters were gripping about the source earlier

Tucker just did a show where he said a whistleblower contacted him about the nsa spying on him and had plans to take him off the air and then gave him some content about a story he is working on he said that came directly from his email and text messages

Well, I'm glad that a lot of people are willing to serve as test subjects.

The 'Stew Peters Show' obtained phone audio recordings of a Moderna representative telling a victim the horrific truth that we have suspected all along, and NOW, it's on the record.
Source: Stew Peters Show

The dude is clearly some low level customer service rep who has no clue what he's talking about.

Because the MSM won't allow this guy on the air. They can't have intelligent discussion that might question the NARRATIVE.

Just shut up already... lol
MSM? Lol tucker is as mainstream as it gets.

"Grifter"

The number one authority for medical information for both the hopelessly right and left human bots is Twitter and other social media. They believe whatever is viral. Degrees and experience don't matter. Humanity is fucked.

I'm sure there are risks but risks to getting covid is higher is all. All new covid deaths are people who didnt take vaccine. You're playing percentages here. Say 2% dying of covid or 0% and then dying something down the road that they didnt catch in clinicals.

My risk, in Canada, is 0%.

There isn't a single death in the first wave for anyone under age 45 without a comorbidity listed on the death certificate. This is from a Government of Canada website.

Second wave data hasn't been released yet, but I'll take 0% chance of dying to covid vs a mystery emergency use only authorized experimental injection that hasn't gone through proper trials and the manufacturers are immune to damages.

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/45-28-0001/2020001/article/00087-eng.htm

Rofl @ "2% chance to die" - not even close pal.

My risk, in Canada, is 0%.

There isn't a single death in the first wave for anyone under age 45 without a comorbidity listed on the death certificate. This is from a Government of Canada website.

Second wave data hasn't been released yet, but I'll take 0% chance of dying to covid vs a mystery emergency use only authorized experimental injection that hasn't gone through proper trials and the manufacturers are immune to damages.

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/45-28-0001/2020001/article/00087-eng.htm

Rofl @ "2% chance to die" - not even close pal.

here in the UK , the Indian variant has killed more fully vaccinated people than anyone else.

Well, I'm glad that a lot of people are willing to serve as test subjects.
it's worth it for some ( old people) , likely worth it for others (young adults to middle aged people ) and absoloutly insane for the remainder (children)

If an average sherdogger gets turned into a zombie then surely we'd be those huge acid spewing ones. Not a bad alternative to spending your lifetime in a basement.

I'm sure there are risks but risks to getting covid is higher is all. All new covid deaths are people who didnt take vaccine. You're playing percentages here. Say 2% dying of covid or 0% and then dying something down the road that they didnt catch in clinicals.
Supposing the thing they missed causes a massive detriment to my quality of life and ability to provide for my family I'd actually rather be dead

The dude is clearly some low level customer service rep who has no clue what he's talking about.
Reading that notice from Moderna was plenty damning on it own, regardless of what else he said.

Bro what are you even saying? No Corp is forced to give any politician money. No shit. Good job captain obvious. Great point you made. Black Rock didn't have to give Trump any money they just did and got a senior position because they were qualified right? Lol

Your panic wrestling is funny

that's right, go ahead censor the experts. No need to cloud our minds with facts, open discussion. Lets start by focusing on who is giving him a platform and discredit him that way. We know this because other propaganda outlets told me to discredit anyone who goes on that network and specifically the person that hosts that program

damn, i just realized that youtube deleted that 2 hour long video with him and bret weinstein (and that annoying guy) re: mrna/spike proteins/ivermectin/sides/etc

wtf

the guy invented mrna vaccines and 1984tube censors him.

Last edited:
Back