International 'The Single Most Qualified' mRNA Expert Censored

Not for young people.
Even for young people the vaccine is likely safer than the disease. How many young people have died from the vaccine per million vaccinated? Any idea? From what I can tell in the US, about 2700 under 30 have died from Covid. If that age group makes up 10% of cases that’s about 3.4MM cases, or a fatality rate of almost 0.001.

Polling said for months Trump was going to get SMASHED.

The big surprise was that the party didn't do better in other areas.
This has been the pattern. It's going to just get worse... You'd be better off putting a banana in Trumps pants and tossing him in the monkey cage... Less of a beating.

Even for young people the vaccine is likely safer than the disease. How many young people have died from the vaccine per million vaccinated? Any idea? From what I can tell in the US, about 2700 under 30 have died from Covid. If that age group makes up 10% of cases that’s about 3.4MM cases, or a fatality rate of almost 0.001.

The thing is. We don't know the long term effects of the vaccine.

But we do know from the last 2 years that COVID barely affects teens.

So why chance it with a non tested vaccine

We don't know long term effects of COVID yet either do we.

I don’t really disagree and was hesitant myself but there is still a chance that a young person gets hit hard by Covid. It’s a risk either way.

Age ranges vary, saying under 30 is a fucking broad term. And even then, your very very unlikely to get seriously sick from Covid. I didn't, it was like a nasal cold.

Anyone under 18 is not at ANY risk from covid, this was advice and information the medical community agreed on. However, the vaccine doesn't care about age. Young and old people alike appear to get bad reactions. I'd say absolutely anyone over the age of 55 should be queueing up to get the vaccine.

Then after that it should be based on health and fitness. And no one under the age of 18 should be taking the vaccines, unless Covid poses a serious risk because of compromised immune system. Keep the experimental medicine away from kids.

Back