Movies The Super Mario Bros. Movie Trailer

This movie is gonna make bank!

Conservatives try to say that Chris Pratt is one of the most hated celebs in Hollywood and I just don't see it. He's a bankable, highly likeable superstar who just so happens to have Conservative and Christian values. Maybe it's rare, but I see him get nothing but love and rightfully so.
Conservatives? Why would they say that?

Looks super good. Gotta watch this high though

Why the fuck use chris pratt and not make mario italian?

Mario's supposed to be from Brooklyn, it's just that from Super Mario 64 on the voice actor Charles Martinet did a heavy cartoonish Italian accent.

I thought the voice was good. Seems like they are taking influence from the sonic movies in the tone and direction.

I have a feeling this is gonna be a good movie

The 2 new Sonic movies were great and underappreciated

Conservatives try to say that Chris Pratt is one of the most hated celebs in Hollywood and I just don't see it. He's a bankable, highly likeable superstar who just so happens to have Conservative and Christian values. Maybe it's rare, but I see him get nothing but love and rightfully so.

I’m on the left and I like him. I think he is going to kill it. Video game Mario is iconic but that voice would be like nails on chalkboard in a two hour movie with full dialogue.

Conservatives? Why would they say that?

During the height of the 'cancel culture' phase leftist activists on social media were repeatedly attempting to cancel Chris Pratt for... going to church.

Yep, Chris is an open & unashamed Christian, working in Hollywood, and he's a male, and white. Oh, and he skipped out on a Biden fundraiser his Marvel co-stars attended.

That's enough for the alphabet twitter mob to want him to get cancelled. Though, to Hollywood's credit (how often do we get to say that?) they've defended Chris and he continues to get high-profile roles.

Conservatives are the ones defending Chris.

For a non-biased breakdown, this video is pretty decent.

Not a big fan of Chris but his voice work has been good imo. I’m looking forward to seeing this.

I love how the only italian itt isn't even upset while others try to nitpick.
For how i see it Mario is supposed to be cartoonish italian-american fron NY, if Pratt can give him bit of accent will be fine

But tbh regardless of Pratt's performance our version will have a different voice actor, so does'nt change much for me lol

During the height of the 'cancel culture' phase leftist activists on social media were repeatedly attempting to cancel Chris Pratt for... going to church.

Yep, Chris is an open & unashamed Christian, working in Hollywood, and he's a male, and white. Oh, and he skipped out on a Biden fundraiser his Marvel co-stars attended.

That's enough for the alphabet twitter mob to want him to get cancelled. Though, to Hollywood's credit (how often do we get to say that?) they've defended Chris and he continues to get high-profile roles.

This makes more sense. I vaguely remembered him being slightly controversial in tv land for none other than being Christian and white.

I have a feeling this is gonna be a good movie

The 2 new Sonic movies were great and underappreciated

I don't think they are underrated. Mario is a much more famous character worldwide but among the Sonic community it was received very well. They are making money back too. The third one will introduce Shadow and is expected to release in 2024. There is also a Knuckles TV show coming out.

Oh right I remember this. I think he also got shit for reading from the Bible at a Disneyland event. I think he read something about the nativity story and there was a lot of backlash. I believe in free speech so I think he is free to say whatever he wants to people, I can choose not to believe in those stories. No reason to hate him imo.

I thought the voice was good. Seems like they are taking influence from the sonic movies in the tone and direction.
seems like a bad choice
this seems like perfect vehicle for an Eli Roth or Zombie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back