Movies The Super Mario Bros. Movie Trailer

Conservatives? Why would they say that?
I don't know! I saw this video from a big time Conservative media influencer talking about how they need to pray and support Chris Pratt because he gets hate for being a Conservative Christian in Hollywood. They had polls that were saying he's the least liked "Chris" in the MCU and they tried to make the connection that it was politically based. I always viewed Pratt as a Steve Carell. Like he's just a dude that people love and relate to.

LMAO @ the sperg outrage because he doesn't sound exactly like their precious video games

Appreciate the deranged right wingers muddying up another thread. This time over transgenderism and made up christian persecution. Solid job, as always.

Anyway, Jack Black is going to be an awesome Bowser and I’m actually looking forward to this. Glad my man Mario is getting his due, though I was always a Sega kid growing up.

During the height of the 'cancel culture' phase leftist activists on social media were repeatedly attempting to cancel Chris Pratt for... going to church.

Yep, Chris is an open & unashamed Christian, working in Hollywood, and he's a male, and white. Oh, and he skipped out on a Biden fundraiser his Marvel co-stars attended.

That's enough for the alphabet twitter mob to want him to get cancelled. Though, to Hollywood's credit (how often do we get to say that?) they've defended Chris and he continues to get high-profile roles.

Conservatives are the ones defending Chris.

For a non-biased breakdown, this video is pretty decent.

I remember when he was being slandered as far right in an attempt to makes him loses multi million dollar roles by the left. I think he is less vocal about his opinion nowadays seems like his agent and media handlers have told him to hold back or reserve comment.

What an original and hilarious joke.
Hey, its a made up character, he can be what whatever he wants to be.....if i have that pronoun right.

That said, i dont care for this now knowing its a cartoon. With all the CGI out there, they really couldnt do a live movie?

During the height of the 'cancel culture' phase leftist activists on social media were repeatedly attempting to cancel Chris Pratt for... going to church.

An openly anti-gay church, Hillsong, but hey, who cares about details, right? Whatever fits your narrative.

Personally, I have no real problem with Chris Pratt, but it's very dishonest to pretend that people were calling him out just because he's a white male.

Entirely unsurprising, coming from you.

LMAO @ the sperg outrage because he doesn't sound exactly like their precious video games
Lol people have opinions on a forum they are so dumb. I think using huge stars for voice acting is retarded in general. But yeah itd be better if he sounded like the video game, thats undeniable. Lmao at you because we do that.

I remember when he was being slandered as far right in an attempt to makes him loses multi million dollar roles by the left. I think he is less vocal about his opinion nowadays seems like his agent and media handlers have told him to hold back or reserve comment.

He never was very vocal to begin with.

I’m trans because I don’t want your war room nonsense in the Mayberry? It’s a Mario movie and you complaining about blacks and trans people, just shut up bro.
Ok tough guy dont get your panties in a twist, it was a fucking joke and if you cant take it that is your problem, amongst many others I am sure. I was responding to a poster who made a joke about Princess Peaches tits ffs.

Ok tough guy dont get your panties in a twist, it was a fucking joke and if you cant take it that is your problem, amongst many others I am sure.
It was a shitty played out joke intended to cause discussion exactly like this. Congratulations, it worked. Don't cry because people called you on your bullshit.

It was a shitty played out joke intended to cause discussion exactly like this. Congratulations, it worked. Don't cry because people called you on your bullshit.
COming from you, I have to say my feelings aren't even hurt a little. You fill almost every thread with your crap so don't get mad when some comes from other directions.

Ok tough guy dont get your panties in a twist, it was a fucking joke and if you cant take it that is your problem, amongst many others I am sure. I was responding to a poster who made a joke about Princess Peaches tits ffs.

i thought it was a funny comment but then again im not the pc police. I also read it and moved onto the other comments and forgor about it immediately only for it to be brought up again by people who dont want the thread to be political but cant help themselves in engaging when they could have just ignored the comment. The comment also is relevant because if it was disney that had the movie they probably would do something silly like that.

Back