International The Taliban raped and beat a gay man in Kabul after tricking him saying he could escape Afghanistan

I am trying to figure out the logic of being against gay men by raping said gay men.

Taliban: I am not gay , and since its against our religion, the only way for me to get the gay out of you is to fuck the gay out of you, repeatedly.

Bold Strategy, Cotton.
{<jordan}

Who cares what gay people do with their butthole?

*glances across span of recorded human history*

1f612.png

I detect a low key self-shoutout in this post. <45>

Those percentages may or may not be a coincidence ;)

Seriously, though, anti-SJWs who repeat stuff like the poster I responded to are no better than the actual SJWs who think any girl who's a tomboy must be trans. The worldviews of both sides make zero sense under even the tiniest bit of pressure.

Hopefully the story is fake. But indid chuckle that they chose Hans for his name (since they didn't use real name). That is one of the more gay names they could have chosen.

What is the obsession with butt sex in these areas of the world?

Goats, little boys, gay men as punishment. It's fucking weird.

That being said, this sounds like a ploy to GTFO of Afghanistan

Probably used a stick or a cucumber so it wouldn't be gay at all

I swear, those who protest da gays most....are the ones who are secretly into the stick.

usually the guy getting penetrated is considered gay.

so they probably shoved a stick in his ass to teach him a lesson

im guessing taliban is becoming more moderate considering they didn't kill him

usually the guy getting penetrated is considered gay.

so they probably shoved a stick in his ass to teach him a lesson

im guessing taliban is becoming more moderate considering they didn't kill him

The moderate government was no different. It even says so in the article.

"
"Social media was basically used by the government to create honey traps to bait gay and bisexual men," LGBTQ activist Nemat Sadat told Insider.

"National security officials would make fake profiles and go on Grindr and different Facebook groups and say 'hey look, I really want to meet you' and then basically would take them out and kill them and then throw away their body."

"And this wasn't under the Taliban. This was under Ashraf Ghani and Hamid Karzai," he said."

The moderate government was no different. It even says so in the article.

"Social media was basically used by the government to create honey traps to bait gay and bisexual men," LGBTQ activist Nemat Sadat told Insider.

"National security officials would make fake profiles and go on Grindr and different Facebook groups and say 'hey look, I really want to meet you' and then basically would take them out and kill them and then throw away their body."

"And this wasn't under the Taliban. This was under Ashraf Ghani and Hamid Karzai," he said."

They were a little ahead of the curve. It took some psycho-tranny Instagram influencer based out of Turkey to flip this idea in Morocco (and elsewhere) to tangible results. We are easier to identify, locate and track down than ever with little digital footprints left all over the place if you've got a smartphone and any sort of geo-social/media apps. The closet is no longer a dark hiding place, and with the right sort of government this could be exploited to a pretty thorough degree. You could also obtain data through the Chinese government, which owned Grindr for five years up until recently.

Sounds like one of those fake hate crimes.

I totally believe the Taliban are raping gays.... I just don't believe they're leaving them alive to tell about it.

read about bacha bazi custom in Afghanistan. lol at them being a moral authority on homosexuality. or anything for that matter.
The Taliban are NOT the ones practicing bacha bazi. Part of the reason they rose to power is because they were opposed to it. The warlords who we were backing to fight the Taliban were the ones doing that shit. And US soldiers were ordered to look the other way.

The Taliban are NOT the ones practicing bacha bazi. Part of the reason they rose to power is because they were opposed to it. The warlords who we were backing to fight the Taliban were the ones doing that shit. And US soldiers were ordered to look the other way.
yeah yeah yeah, they are also against arranged child marriages and heroin lol

They usually rape local boys it's something they been doing for many many years .. Not surprised, in their mind if they do the humping they are not gay .

Back