International The Taliban raped and beat a gay man in Kabul after tricking him saying he could escape Afghanistan

Sees a story about Taliban raping a gay dude.

Proceeds to criticize conservatives.
I just find it funny how conservatives shape shift is all, I got no love for the Taliban. But if you care to read the article it clearly says the practice of luring gay men intro traps and beating/raping them was done regularly under the Ghani/Karzai regime. So essentially the Taliban isn’t doing anything that wasn’t being done when the Americans were there, yet this article is framing this incident as a consequence of the American withdrawal, which it’s clearly not. In other words, fake news. But of course since US conservatives aren’t on the receiving end, the media is back to being considered legitimate, lol.

US conservatives aren’t on the receiving end.

<45>

You might be surprised, there are plenty of right-wing bottoms around. :p Not every gay conservative is outwardly homophobic as the trope goes either, but they are predominantly closeted and I actually kind of feel bad for them.

so under Taliban rule, how many men were prosecuted for raping young boys? I mean, what happened to those two guys who were going to rape one?
they can say whatever they want to get local and international support, but it is just words. they are bringing back strict sharia - that is a "good" start.

it looks like at this point youre just arguing for the sake of arguing. We're not going to hand hold you anymore. You can read. you can google. Stop being lazy.

1. we sure they raped him by having some dude fuck him up this ass? or did they just put broom handles up his butt and it got lost in translation?
1. article mentions "afghanistan gay community". worst club to be a member of these days.
I don't think anything got lost in translation. They used technically true but misleading language on purpose. Lots of authoritarian thugs who aren't gay use it as a punishment or a torture technique. NYPD officers used it against Abner Louima. Law enforcement in Apartheid South Africa used it against anti-apartheid activists. Some guys who are assholes like frat boys use it in hazing rituals, etc.

It’s hard to comment on it due to it being so awful.
And yes even the mongols butt raped the people they beat. Man everyone in the old days must have been a walking pile of PTSD

Yeah. I mean, we can look back on everyone in judgement, but shit... the march of humanity has been a long, slow slog out of the brutal embrace of the natural order. And no one's more brutal than Mother Nature.
We lapse into animalism more frequently than we're comfortable with, and the more brutal our circumstances, the deeper and more frequent the lapses. People at war, and people forced to live like animals (or far worse, as is often the reality of urban poverty) are the people who most often have to look into that dirty mirror. The rest of us have the luxury of making gay jokes.

Meanwhile Harris is campaigning for Newsom and a Biden on vacation

Yeah. I mean, we can look back on everyone in judgement, but shit... the march of humanity has been a long, slow slog out of the brutal embrace of the natural order. And no one's more brutal than Mother Nature.
We lapse into animalism more frequently than we're comfortable with, and the more brutal our circumstances, the deeper and more frequent the lapses. People at war, and people forced to live like animals (or far worse, as is often the reality of urban poverty) are the people who most often have to look into that dirty mirror. The rest of us have the luxury of making gay jokes.
It’s very true. I love ancient history and am amazed at how well things have progressed since then. Especially given that before the Roman Empire the Med world was in a constant state of war. And sad leads to deprivation and that makes people do desperate and or terrible things

honestly given how awful things could get, I can see how and why Christianity filled the hole that was missing in people’s lives at the time

It's a good thing we gave these people all the names of the people who were helping us

Does the man who raped the gay man now get raped and beaten for being gay?

Lol. Its an unforseen, catastrophic chain reaction that'll take out the entire taliban movement. Like when nuclear scientists feared the first atomic bomb would ignite the atmosphere, only real.

Lol. Its an unforseen, catastrophic chain reaction that'll take out the entire taliban movement. Like when nuclear scientists feared the first atomic bomb would ignite the atmosphere, only real.
Lmao, the gayest end to a regime in human history

<45>

You might be surprised, there are plenty of right-wing bottoms around. :p Not every gay conservative is outwardly homophobic as the trope goes either, but they are predominantly closeted and I actually kind of feel bad for them.

I'm conservative, but also agree that there are a lot of closeted republicans. But many probably grew up in religious households where butt fun is frowned upon

Last edited:
I found the link, it will be eye opening for you since you seem to be in denial or are downplaying the torture that American forces carried out. Unfortunately innocent people were tortured too, an all too common occurence when people are interned without trial (not that torture is acceptable in any case, it's a war crime. But of course it is heartwrenching to hear of it happening to completely innocent people). https://www.rt.com/news/533789-moazzam-begg-afghanistan-bagram-guantanamo/
You really have to stop and think how was this allowed to happen? Surely people being tortured, some even to their deaths would come to the attention of higher ups. Surely they would take action when their troops are commiting war crimes and helping to drive up support for Jihadist groups. They didn't and we have to ask the question why. Why were American troops torturing people and why was this not stopped? How can a country be trusted to intervene in world affairs when they have an actual policy of torturing detainees which is a war crime?

Like I said before. It wasn't the norm. Some things slip through the cracks? Yes. Does/Did any of it even close to being on par with the Taliban of ANY era? NOOOOOOO. I saw the documentary about that taxi driver. Very unfortunate and I wish things didn't end that way for him.

Yes torturing sucks. But torturing some dude or two helped shake loose info on Osama's whereabouts (well... one of his handlers that led to his death). And I am not sure about the "torture" in Bagram but in Salerno I got to see this worst of it first hand. It was playing heavy metal music loud and throughout the day and night in the cells where they kept they guys that were caught planting IEDs.

Keep in mind, ALL of the prisoners claimed to be not guilty. One of the main prosecutors (a LTCOL) was one of the guys I was in charge of driving for in Germany. The stories he told me about some of these guys.... It's tough to have sympathy for them.

Last edited:
Man, anyone that does that is def ripped apart by guilt that they themselves have gay tendencies....

I bet the taliban taught that gay a lesson by giving him ferocious fellatio.

Show me a source that shows the Taliban practice bacha bazi. It's blatantly obvious that we backed the boy-loving warlords and their armies because our objective was to fight the Taliban rather than to enforce morality or whatever.

Arguably the only redeeming feature of the Taliban was their disgust of Bacha Bazi. IIRC, the Taliban were actually formed when two warlords got into a fire-fight over one of these poor kids they both wanted. Civilians were killed in the crossfire and an ex-Mujhideen gathered his former soldiers, hanged the surviving boy-fucker from a tank barrel and went on to impose, "order" on the area. This eventually became the Taliban as we know them today.

Arguably the only redeeming feature of the Taliban was their disgust of Bacha Bazi. IIRC, the Taliban were actually formed when two warlords got into a fire-fight over one of these poor kids they both wanted. Civilians were killed in the crossfire and an ex-Mujhideen gathered his former soldiers, hanged the surviving boy-fucker from a tank barrel and went on to impose, "order" on the area. This eventually became the Taliban as we know them today.
Yeah, if you watch the documentary about the US soldiers entrenched with the anti-Taliban Afghan forces, these guys are fucking savages. Anally raping young boys, kidnapping men for ransom, shooting at random targets, aiming blindly, firing on children, shooting up dope, etc. Some of them got promoted to the official army and then got sent back because they couldn't pass a drug test.

Back