Shoop THE TOP SECRET EMOJI'S ARE HERE!! Come tell us what you would like added to the offical section.

bigwaverider

✌️ SHOOP MOD ✌️
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
This is years of my work with hundreds of hours of time. I give all of you the Top Secret Emojis. Some of you have had access to these for some time, but rather than just a select group of people I have decided to open these up to all Sherdoggers. Some of the Official ones are mixed in. There are 100 of them as of now.

@Lethal is the one who approves the emojis for official use, so let us know via @ tags or quotes which new ones you would like added or even the ones you would like to see gone from the official section (the smiley face icon above). There are no promises that any of these will be added. Since the official emoji section is basically full, we will have to delete some of the old ones in order for us to add any new ones to the official section.

I have dumped all the emojis (or w/e you would like to call them) that I have made in the first 5 posts or you can view all of them from the included Gallery below. Click the Left and Right Arrows to navigate the Gallery. They are all roughly in alphabetical order using the person's first name. More requests will be considered. Please post hi-res video as I need to se your request in order to know if I can do it. I also may be able to use a good quality gif as a last resort. Make sure to quote or @Tag me so I see your request.

Special thanks to @Sansnom @HughPhug @Myrddin Wild @Arqueto. They got all the images organized for me so all I had to do was copy/paste them into the thread. Couldn't have done it without them.

This gallery has all of the BWR emoji's. The link is also in my sig.

1-20

<BC1>
9hwH1ii.gif
18AVOnd.gif
<{silvanormal}><{anton}>
SXaBSb8.gif
hAnxS0u.gif
<mma4><CanYouSeeMeNow>
8u4FvEb.gif
2ddr0ul.gif
uKDqTlz.gif
yy1tIj7.gif
DVfxDIV.gif
KGoI5Hu.gif
8dzPsqu.gif
QAFwrVN.gif
KTNyWp0.gif
GpseNnn.gif
{<Mcgoat}
1W5GIQm.gif

UPDATE: Mar. 2024
New emojis added:

<mirkoice><respect><nonemybusiness><mirkosmile> <thisgonbegood> <kiss> <blankarage> <bringit> <surebuddy> <crymoar> <haditcoming> <joy> <yerilol> <redcard>

Last edited by a moderator:
My gosh I should have reserved two posts for this. These are new ones that have been added since the creation of this thread. I am not 100% sure I made the Dana "I don't give a fu#k" one, but it was on my hard drive in the directory that I keep the ones I made.

wjn64HT.gif
LDfohYo.png
50mOD8j.gif
Oj7mXDv.gif
ALt2t6S.gif
P3Qs0W4.gif
3nNnEq2.png
49Jr6aq.gif
fYxonk9.png
jC2rfhk.gif
doWFdjF.gif
{<BJPeen}
tWwBnhF.gif
9hm5z0r.gif
TthcjP5.gif
ZZNxnhG.gif
hQCnljA.gif
OJBvEze.gif
GDKy4jg.gif

No t-wood gifs?

Good stuff. Been needing a refresher.

My finest, and possibly only useful contribution to sherdog was creating these emoji:

<RomeroSalute><StillMyBoy><28>

Happy days.

I'd personally love some more star wars emojis...

Ben Kenobi looking worried
Han Solo shrugging
Vader with his palm outstretched
Vader "noooooo"
Luke "that's impossible"
Lando "yahooooo"
Chewie hands behind head chilling
Yoda using the force
R2 toppling over
Old Ben in general
Vader holding dude by throat
"Youre my only hope"
Pilot blowing up
Death star blowing up
Han Solo frozen in carbonite
Vader "no disintigrations"
Bar fight guy "he doesn't like you... I don't like you either"
Yoda sad
Stormtrooper "move along"

I can help cut stuff if you need?

Last edited:
is getting rid of the entire game of thrones section and replacing it with more of yours an option lol?

Some great ones here. Any chance we could have Schaub's "oh shit I messed up" face he made after he outed DW/Rogan on his podcast? That'd fit quite a few response types I imagine.

Platinum gif please.

I've had some requests for him and would love to do one. however when I ask for good video footage to cut out, no one ever comes through. Maybe you can?

need some staff opinions on this thread.

I've been using these for a while now, & (not including the ones that are already in the Sherdog emoji catalog) the ones I find myself using the most are these:

8FTMFXD.gif
3TsTMS8.gif
HEPc1vp.gif

Though I've probably used all of them at one time or another.

Last edited:
so many good ones, Bruce Lee is my favorite though.

great job!

Good work, but too much Conor and not enough Trump.

{<jimmies}

Back