Shoop THE TOP SECRET EMOJI'S ARE HERE!! Come tell us what you would like added to the offical section.

I got this one done. I took a couple shortcuts so it didn't come out as nice. I had to do some color/light work because that camera either had some god awful filter on it or had exposure issues. Al I took out the guy who passed in front of him.

doWFdjF.gif

Holy fuck dude you are the man! Do you have a patreon or something?

@bigwaverider

hey brother man, can we get this one can we can we canwe canwe cnaanwjbfwkhevcsdvcjasvcjasvcjasvcjsvdac

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

- Khabib "send me location"
- Rogan looking at Ronda's ass at the weigh in
- Rogan or Anik going insane in the booth
- Eddie Bravo "look into it"
- "Let me bang bro"
- Conor "ma-ma-ma-ma-ma"
- Elon Musk face after hitting blunt with Rogan
- Rampage perverted smile

I'll see if there's good video of them. Too many possibilities <36>

I may work on "Let Me Bang Bro" or Eddie Bravo "look into it". I got this Khabib done just now. You think it needs text or is it self explanatory?

XMpFR0b.gif

I found a couple, this is a zoomed in slighter better version of the one you posted, even with mic and all, i think it's pretty good (maybe best option), from like 0:04 to 0:06

This one has a lot of good "send me location"s at 2:06, 2:58 and 3:58

FANTASTIC!! Got it done just now. You think it needs text or is it self explanatory?

XMpFR0b.gif

Sorry, no idea where I would find a higher quality version. I was just throwing them out there and hoping someone could pick them up.

Yea I hear ya. It can be a bit of a pain to find good videos. I hope I remember to do another Bruce Lee one. It's so much easier to remember when someone can post the video for me though.

Holy fuck dude you are the man! Do you have a patreon or something?

THANK YOU!!!! Is Patreon like a donation thing? I don't have that but I accept Amazon eGift codes haha. :D

@bigwaverider

hey brother man, can we get this one can we can we canwe canwe cnaanwjbfwkhevcsdvcjasvcjasvcjasvcjsvdac

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

I never know when you are serious.

Post of the year!!
c2r3Fpq.gif

I may work on "Let Me Bang Bro" or Eddie Bravo "look into it". I got this Khabib done just now. You think it needs text or is it self explanatory?

XMpFR0b.gif

FANTASTIC!! Got it done just now. You think it needs text or is it self explanatory?

XMpFR0b.gif

Yea I hear ya. It can be a bit of a pain to find good videos. I hope I remember to do another Bruce Lee one. It's so much easier to remember when someone can post the video for me though.

THANK YOU!!!! Is Patreon like a donation thing? I don't have that but I accept amazon code haha. :D

Post of the year!!
c2r3Fpq.gif
I'm never sure myself

Do we have the Colin Farrell disgusted face thing?

@bigwaverider you are the king! Your hard work and contributions are definitely responsible for the growth of the Shoop community. I for one appreciate you not only making the time to run these contests, but also providing tips and helping us become better shoppers. Thanks for making Sherdog a great place to hang out.

Now that I've said that, I will smeesh you in NGS round 2!

Wood like to see a nice Jon Anik emoji, can’t leave out UFCs official robot

And platinum married mike of course

XMpFR0b.gif

XMpFR0b.gif

THANK YOU!!!! Is Patreon like a donation thing? I don't have that but I accept Amazon eGift codes haha. :D

Post of the year!!
c2r3Fpq.gif

OMG, you are the GOAT. This is awesome!!!! Hmm, I think it's really good as it is, maybe if it's easy you could try throwing in the text just to see what it looks like. But if it would take any time, I would focus on other projects cause it's awesome as it is. I'll see if I can find a good Eddgie Brah video.

XMpFR0b.gif

XMpFR0b.gif

Post of the year!!
c2r3Fpq.gif
Understood. I will keep an eye out. I feel like you give too much of yourself already, though, so no worries regardless.

XMpFR0b.gif
II can't lipread what he's saying. He closes his mouth at the start like he's saying "numBer"... but he doesn't seem to close his mouth later as if he's saying "B"ullshit. It also doesn't seem long enough if I try & sound it out with him. Are you sure you got the whole phrase in there? If so, then I vote for the caption.

Here's some hot dog brander templates I made awhile back...

hotdogbrander-1 copy.png hotdogbrander-1 copy 2.png

@bigwaverider you are the king! Your hard work and contributions are definitely responsible for the growth of the Shoop community. I for one appreciate you not only making the time to run these contests, but also providing tips and helping us become better shoppers. Thanks for making Sherdog a great place to hang out.

Now that I've said that, I will smeesh you in NGS round 2!

Brah you just made my day. I need to make an emoji of that blonde military guy in his seat. I think he is an officer but he looks kinda goofy. He is smiling and like wiggling back and forth in his chair. That would be perfect right now. To me it conveys an emotion when someone says something nice about you are you are happy.

Wood like to see a nice Jon Anik emoji, can’t leave out UFCs official robot
And platinum married mike of course

I'm so trying to get my mind set to do the Perry Fort Lauderdale dance. That would ne the best emoji ever. It's just so damned hard. As for Anik, I think someone can jsut cut our a head and call it a day for him unless there is a special video segment you are thinking of? Either way, get me some media and I will see what I can do.

OMG, you are the GOAT. This is awesome!!!! Hmm, I think it's really good as it is, maybe if it's easy you could try throwing in the text just to see what it looks like. But if it would take any time, I would focus on other projects cause it's awesome as it is. I'll see if I can find a good Eddgie Brah video.

It's not hard to add text. From opening the file, to saving it, to uploading it, and then posting it here is just a few mins. I put the text on and think it's pretty good. Thoughts? I think it make it look more like he is saying those words rather than having to lip read them.

tWwBnhF.gif

II can't lipread what he's saying. He closes his mouth at the start like he's saying "numBer"... but he doesn't seem to close his mouth later as if he's saying "B"ullshit. It also doesn't seem long enough if I try & sound it out with him. Are you sure you got the whole phrase in there? If so, then I vote for the caption.

This is the actual cut out on a grey background.

I made it with text and think it's good. I think we shuold keep this one with text.

tWwBnhF.gif

@bigwaverider making Sherdoggers dreams come true in this thread.

I need my military guy video that I described in my post above so I can make an emoji and post it here. mahalo brah!!

Here's some hot dog brander templates I made awhile back...

View attachment 685603 View attachment 685605

That hot dog would make a good one.

Plus,

and

I got this one done. I may get to the blood lick one at a later date. That means from today to a few days from now. Appreciate you taking the time to find the videos. That makes it so much easier on me. I have to post this emoji twice. Once to reveal it and once as a sign of respeck to you. :D (it's already coming in handy haha)
9hm5z0r.gif
9hm5z0r.gif

i fucking love this fourm
I used to have an 8 pack and bang 10s on the daily but ever since I signed up to this forum I can't stop posting. Moved into my mother's basement and started growing a neck beard.

I fucking hate Sherdog.

Brah you just made my day. I need to make an emoji of that blonde military guy in his seat. I think he is an officer but he looks kinda goofy. He is smiling and like wiggling back and forth in his chair. That would be perfect right now. To me it conveys an emotion when someone says something nice about you are you are happy.

I'm so trying to get my mind set to do the Perry Fort Lauderdale dance. That would ne the best emoji ever. It's just so damned hard. As for Anik, I think someone can jsut cut our a head and call it a day for him unless there is a special video segment you are thinking of? Either way, get me some media and I will see what I can do.

It's not hard to add text. From opening the file, to saving it, to uploading it, and then posting it here is just a few mins. I put the text on and think it's pretty good. Thoughts? I think it make it look more like he is saying those words rather than having to lip read them.

tWwBnhF.gif

This is the actual cut out on a grey background.

I made it with text and think it's good. I think we shuold keep this one with text.

tWwBnhF.gif

I need my military guy video that I described in my post above so I can make an emoji and post it here. mahalo brah!!

That hot dog would make a good one.

I got this one done. I may get to the blood lick one at a later date. That means from today to a few days from now. Appreciate you taking the time to find the videos. That makes it so much easier on me. I have to post this emoji twice. Once to reveal it and once as a sign of respeck to you. :D (it's already coming in handy haha)
9hm5z0r.gif
9hm5z0r.gif

Oh nice man, text version is solid. I found this "look into it", do you think it'd work? 2:26:42 - 2:26:46

Here ya go man.

XczWrNJ.gif

That's gonna be hard. The full body onees come out small too. Post high res video and I will see what I can do man. :d

I saw one "Send me location" but he had a mic in front of him and you couldnt see his mouth. I saw a second one but he said something different. Can you find me a good "send me location" video?

you bet Uranus brah. ;D

Yea man that top Bruce Lee one and bottom one would be awesome. Can you find me good quality video? I am not sure I understand your question but if you right click on any of the images and press "copy" you can just go to your post, right click adn then "paste" the images into your post.

Aloha AJ!! My man. If you can get me video I will see what I can do. I was already going to do his fort Lauderdale dance one, but maybe I can do another.

PEredxG.gif

:D

giphy.gif
This one!

Back