Shoop THE TOP SECRET EMOJI'S ARE HERE!! Come tell us what you would like added to the offical section.

@bigwaverider @Lethal
This one is a must
26wnfft.gif

Also get rid of all 99% of NFL and Soccer BS

This one would be great also:

tenor.gif

And "look into it" is another must

P34xJKD.gif

Last edited:
I vote to get rid of the K-Pop, Futbol, and Game of Thrones sections. They are barely used. The Woodley one needs to be added ASAP.

So what happened with these? Are they going mainstream or is it over?

We need some Ariel Helwani for the lulz

Ducx.gif

1ywX.gif

I got Ariel done.

hQCnljA.gif

@bigwaverider @Lethal
And "look into it" is another must

P34xJKD.gif

I got the referee done. I may try the Eddie Bravo one. Even though he isn't saying "look into it", I think that gif would still fit.

CybGbkM.gif

So what happened with these? Are they going mainstream or is it over?

@Lethal said he would look at these but I haven't heard from him.

I got Ariel done.

hQCnljA.gif

I got the referee done. I may try the Eddie Bravo one. Even though he isn't saying "look into it", I think that gif would still fit.

CybGbkM.gif

Wow. I made that Ariel gif 4 years ago after downloading GifCam. I've officially contributed to Sherdog!

499f0z3.jpg

You guys should have a ronaldo emoji.

I got Ariel done.

hQCnljA.gif

CybGbkM.gif

@Lethal bro... Sherdog wants you to do many hours of fiddly, unpaid logging work, which will go largely underappreciated, and unnoticed by the scum and villainy that frequent these murky boards.

Good times await mang. The party is here. Don't be scared homie.

<GinJuice>

Wow. I made that Ariel gif 4 years ago after downloading GifCam. I've officially contributed to Sherdog!

499f0z3.jpg

Bout damned time you were good for something. :p

So the gif went from you to Imgur, to "@and 68 others like this", to my little grass shack, and back to Sherdog. that gif has made the rounds.

@Lethal bro... Sherdog wants you to do many hours of fiddly, unpaid logging work, which will go largely underappreciated, and unnoticed by the scum and villainy that frequent these murky boards.

<GinJuice>

It's all in the brothers hands now.

Platinum gif please.

@bigwaverider, I can't find a higher resolution version of dancing perry.

Platinum Like

View attachment 682063

And some more

Oh... i feel like we definitely need a Novitsky one

I made one a while back; I'm not quite as good at doing this so the edges are a bit grainy but I generally liked how it turned out.
sjw97sx.gif

I think some of the people from Platinum Nation have some more but I don't know where they are

Wood like to see a nice Jon Anik emoji, can’t leave out UFCs official robot

And platinum married mike of course

I got it done!! This was terribly hard and took like a real long time to do. Was about the hardest thing I have ever cut out. Even though he looks tiny he is actually larger than the official emoji size. Official size is maximum of 110 pixels high and he is 115. Y'all better like it hahah. I am so freaking happy I got this done. I've wanted to do it since he did the dance at Fort Lauderdale.

TthcjP5.gif

I got it done!! This was terribly hard and took like a real long time to do. Was about the hardest thing I have ever cut out. Even though he looks tiny he is actually larger than the official emoji size. Official size is maximum of 110 pixels high and he is 115. Y'all better like it hahah. I am so freaking happy I got this done. I've wanted to do it since he did the dance at Fort Lauderdale.

TthcjP5.gif
giphy.gif

TthcjP5.gif
Are these emojis ever going to be included in the tabs though??

I feel like we've been teased and then left with blue balls

<GinJuice>

I'm willing to do all the work, just give me unrestricted and unsupervised access to the inner workings of the forum.

Are these emojis ever going to be included in the tabs though??
I feel like we've been teased and then left with blue balls

This thread has been 100% straight forward man. You now have access to the top secret emojis whereas before pretty much no one did. I spent at least 20 hours making the requests from this thread. I have no control besides getting on my hands and knees and begging to have the forum use them. Everything from here on out is in @Lethal's hands.

I'm willing to do all the work, just give me unrestricted and unsupervised access to the inner workings of the forum.

This is what I imagine the results looking like. Actually worse than this. This was the worst pic I could find.

med-paints-jpg.696681

Attachments

• med paints.jpg
    med paints.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 191
These are all very applicable and useful:
ogJGxm3.gif
fM9n1Gt.gif
kzD1N2Z.gif
GfCzxBE.gif

What the fuck is this:

?1?

who the fuck is going to use a tiny kiss smiley?
Honestly with the modern shermojis most of the classic smiley's aren't that necessary. could just use the basics. :):(:D:eek::rolleyes:

some of the shermojis I can't ever picture using/a lot of overlap with other shermojis

<FutbolThink><{dootch}><RawexDidThis1><rawsun><WhoJeff><NoneOfMy><{imoyeah}><LatsRickStory><Oku02><{1-13}><{1-2}>
<StannisFrown><Sansa00>
When I don't know jeff is used correctly, it's magic. Lol

This thread has been 100% straight forward man. You now have access to the top secret emojis whereas before pretty much no one did. I spent at least 20 hours making the requests from this thread. I have no control besides getting on my hands and knees and begging to have the forum use them. Everything from here on out is in @Lethal's hands.

This is what I imagine the results looking like. Actually worse than this. This was the worst pic I could find.

med-paints-jpg.696681
I know dude. im not shitting on your efforts, i just wanted an update

Its another level to have them in the tabs. Im actually complaining because i really like it and want it to become reality

Doesnt seem like a hard thing to make it happen, and its taking quite a bit, so it seemed like it would never come

Anyone else think we need a Greta how dare you?

I know dude. im not shitting on your efforts, i just wanted an update

Its another level to have them in the tabs. Im actually complaining because i really like it and want it to become reality

Doesnt seem like a hard thing to make it happen, and its taking quite a bit, so it seemed like it would never come

Dig it brah, I feel your pain. I too think some of these should be official. I think we can clear out a lot of the less used ones. Some of the secret ones have been used in the 10's of thousands of times which is good for something that is basically unknown. The reason @Lethal has given me, not recently but in the past, that some of these aren't added is because the "Emoji section is full."

Anyone else think we need a Greta how dare you?

That's a tricky one. One side of me says yes and the other says no.

Dig it brah, I feel your pain. I too think some of these should be official. I think we can clear out a lot of the less used ones. Some of the secret ones have been used in the 10's of thousands of times which is good for something that is basically unknown. The reason @Lethal has given me, not recently but in the past, that some of these aren't added is because the "Emoji section is full."

That's a tricky one. One side of me says yes and the other says no.
Shit, lets wasteland the whole "game of thrones" tab then.... We are closing in on a year the shows been over.

Futbol and smiles also can get lit the fuck up for the most part. People barely use it.

Oh... by the way, do you have the yamasaki heart emoji? I know it exists, i used it before. I thought i had it in my stash but i cant find it anymore. I think @Arqueto might be the one who made it or at least gave me the link.

Back