Shoop THE TOP SECRET EMOJI'S ARE HERE!! Come tell us what you would like added to the offical section.

I used to have an 8 pack and bang 10s on the daily but ever since I signed up to this forum I can't stop posting. Moved into my mother's basement and started growing a neck beard.

I fucking hate Sherdog.

<Oku02>

Shit, lets wasteland the whole "game of thrones" tab then.... We are closing in on a year the shows been over.

Futbol and smiles also can get lit the fuck up for the most part. People barely use it.

Oh... by the way, do you have the yamasaki heart emoji? I know it exists, i used it before. I thought i had it in my stash but i cant find it anymore. I think @Arqueto might be the one who made it or at least gave me the link.

I cant disagree with your assessment and it seems to be the general consensus. WOW Game of Thrones has been off air for quite a while now huh? I use the real Smilies all the time but some of them aren't used that much.?1? <-- this one at least. They are easy to use and can be typed out faster than you can click on them. For example if you type all this together side by side : D you get this one :D. I don't know which Yamasaki Heart one you are talking about.

Anyone else think we need a Greta how dare you?
It has to be that frown she gave when trump blanked her walking into a room awhile back..
That was absolute joy of a reaction..

I know you guys have the skills and bwr could nail that with his eyes shut..<Gordonhat>

Anyone else think we need a Greta how dare you?

Someone posted this the other day

YZPQuF5.gif

Dig it brah, I feel your pain. I too think some of these should be official. I think we can clear out a lot of the less used ones. Some of the secret ones have been used in the 10's of thousands of times which is good for something that is basically unknown. The reason @Lethal has given me, not recently but in the past, that some of these aren't added is because the "Emoji section is full."

That's a tricky one. One side of me says yes and the other says no.
I'd like to see Greta's head pasted onto Ivanka's head sitting on Trump's lap--for maximum creepiness-but with her chewing out the UN scowl.
E.g.
2336.jpg

and
donald_trump_rollout_-_h_2015.jpg

With hopefully a big knife and a stabbing motion or something.

Can we get a Norman Bates emoji?

giphy.gif

This is years of my work with hundreds of hours of time. I give all of you the Top Secret Emojis. Some of you have had access to these for some time, but rather than just a select group of people I have decided to open these up to all Sherdoggers. Some of the Official ones are mixed in. There are 100 of them as of now.

@Lethal is the one who approves the emojis for official use, so let us know via @ tags or quotes which new ones you would like added or even the ones you would like to see gone from the official section (the smiley face icon above). There are no promises that any of these will be added. Since the official emoji section is basically full, we will have to delete some of the old ones in order for us to add any new ones to the official section.

I have dumped all the emojis (or w/e you would like to call them) that I have made in the first 5 posts or you can view all of them from the included Gallery below. Click the Left and Right Arrows to navigate the Gallery. They are all roughly in alphabetical order using the person's first name. More requests will be considered. Please post hi-res video as I need to se your request in order to know if I can do it. I also may be able to use a good quality gif as a last resort. Make sure to quote or @Tag me so I see your request.

Special thanks to @Sansnom @HughPhug @Myrddin Wild @Arqueto. They got all the images organized for me so all I had to do was copy/paste them into the thread. Couldn't have done it without them.

This gallery has all of the BWR emoji's. The link is also in my sig.

1-20

<BC1>
9hwH1ii.gif
18AVOnd.gif
<{silvanormal}><{anton}>
SXaBSb8.gif
hAnxS0u.gif
<mma4><CanYouSeeMeNow>
8u4FvEb.gif
2ddr0ul.gif
uKDqTlz.gif
yy1tIj7.gif
DVfxDIV.gif
KGoI5Hu.gif
8dzPsqu.gif
QAFwrVN.gif
KTNyWp0.gif
GpseNnn.gif
{<Mcgoat}

crying Conor fan

4wyjxw-unscreen-gif.831838

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/conor-fans-get-in-here.4161599/#post-163576716

Last edited:
@bigwaverider

Hey brother with all the GSP threads in the UFC forum, I’ve been looking through the entire thread for a GSP emoji and can’t find one... I remembered there was a “I’m not impressed with your post” one, can you repost any that you have...thanks man

@bigwaverider

Hey brother with all the GSP threads in the UFC forum, I’ve been looking through the entire thread for a GSP emoji and can’t find one... I remembered there was a “I’m not impressed with your post” one, can you repost any that you have...thanks man

I remember that one. I wonder what happened to it. I don't see it in the MMA section or any other section. I didn't make that one and don't know who did. Maybe just "I'm not impressed" would be better? Either way, I don't determine what Emoji's to put up. @Lethal does. He would have to OK it.

I don't remember what the original one looked like.

I feel like the entire "NFL" emoji section and "Animated Smilies" section should be deleted and that way some space is free'd up for a number of @bigwaverider 's secret smilies to be officially added. (I almost never use NFL or Animated Smilies so that's my rationale)

Otherwise, I like these two:

LDfohYo.png
CIliBDu.gif

I could see myself using these A LOT

Lol I got a warning for using that Shawn Michaels gif a few months ago.

It should be OK to post it. I don't see anything on your record about using it.
wteQDWz.png

I would love this one to be added @bigwaverider :)

I feel like the entire "NFL" emoji section and "Animated Smilies" section should be deleted and that way some space is free'd up for a number of @bigwaverider 's secret smilies to be officially added. (I almost never use NFL or Animated Smilies so that's my rationale)

Otherwise, I like these two:

LDfohYo.png
CIliBDu.gif

I could see myself using these A LOT

Jon Jones on facing Ngannou. Surprised there isn't a duck emoji.

200.gif

It's a beautiful day. I will vote after work.

I should probably lock this thread. It's from 2019.

@Lethal brother is there any chance of making this happen for the big man as a tribute?

It was a big deal for him, obviously... He talked about it pretty much constantly, even 3 weeks ago... It would have meant a lot to him to know he lives on in every thread.

Last edited:
@Lethal brother is there any chance of making this happen for the big man as a tribute?

It was a big deal for him, obviously... He talked about it pretty much constantly, even 3 weeks ago... It would have meant a lot to him to know he lives on in every thread.
Here'z some of my most used onez. I do use a lot of the others, but these are the ones I would miss the most if they were to leave.
:meow:l@nd0<AckbarTrap><NewGina>{<jordan}[<dunn]<{nope}><{vega}><DCWhoa><TheWire1><GinJuice><36><bball2><OKC16>{<hhh]<6><{jackyeah}><MaryseShutIt><LikeReally5>

<This7>
Cont. in my next post

@Lethal @Buff These are the emojis I picked out as my most used back then. I still gravitate to them.

If you just scroll through this thread, you can see plenty of people giving similar lists.

Back