The Trenches, Episode 16 Poll: What is the best fight the UFC could put on in 2019?

What is the best fight the UFC could potentially book in 2019?

• Amanda Nunes vs. Cris Cyborg 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jon Jones vs. Anthony Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Trenchy Award - "Least Favorite Credentialed Event"

Golden Boy MMA

Trenchy Award - "Top 'I Love MMA' Moment of 2018"

Burgos - Cormier becoming Champ-Champ
Walker - UFC 229 Media Room experience, before the brawl

Khabib vs. Ferguson needs to happen and if it doesn't, the UFC is trash. Well, it's already trash, but it would be even more trash.

Trenchy Award - "Three Things That Need To Happen In 2019 In MMA"

Burgos - Khabib vs. Tony, Fedor vs. Cro Cop 2 in Bellator, legitimate contender to Jon Jones
Walker - Khabib vs. Tony, Floyd has to get out of MMA, return to more legitimacy in the sport - maintain the sport's integrity

Trenchy Award - “Bonehead of the Year"

Burgos - Oscar de la Hoya
Walker - Oscar de la Hoya

The true bonehead

Till-Wonderboy over, say, Fili-Bermudez or Kajan-Rustam?

Nah, those two were worse.

Hoo boy that was quite the show. Thank you to all of you that tuned in, and thank you for submitting questions. I will be letting the posters know if there question was answered for this week's Ask Ant column, and be sure to tune in next week!

Khabib vs Tony needs to happen, but I voted Holloway vs McGregor II (at 155) because I think it would be more fun.

Of one's mentioned, most exciting fight that would take place on feet and odds were to be pretty tight would be max Conor 2...

GSP vs Woodley, Khabib vs. Tony, DC vs Jones 3

Khabib vs Tony for sure. The funny part is, it makes the most sense out of any of those fights listed, but it won’t happen. Woodley vs GSP would be sick too.

Cyborg vs nunes 2 would end quickly, Daniel Cormier vs brock lesnar would be all hype with dc beating him easily, jones beats Anthony smith, jones beats lesnar easily, jones would beat dc at any weight class, Yoel is too small for jones and would lose, Khabib beats mcgregor again, Holloway probably beats mcgregor due to mcgregor not having the same confidence as before, Tyron vs Colby would likely end up in a decision, and Tyron vs kamaru would be decent or bad fight. Khabib vs tony is the way to go. Tony might catch Khabib or Khabib might maul him. We don’t know

No GSP option? What the dick?

Khabib x Tony and it's not even close. Ali may get in the way though.

Back