The Trenches, Episode 22 Poll: What fight are you most excited for this weekend?

What fight are you most excited for this weekend?

• Total voters
Ngannou-Velasquez, simply for the Return of Cain and it's relevance at HW.

But MVP-Daley is awesome too. I favour Page, but he really hasn't faced a striker like Semtex, well, ever.

Amazing weekend of fights.

I turned it on to watch and the first thing i hear is this bum say Cro Cop has found his new prime by whatever needles he found.

Saying bellator doesn't test their fights.

is this supposed to be taken serious who teh fuck are these cans?

I turned it on to watch and the first thing i hear is this bum say Cro Cop has found his new prime by whatever needles he found.

Saying bellator doesn't test their fights.

is this supposed to be taken serious who teh fuck are these cans?
They remarked on a recent Cro Cop picture, have you seen him lately? He struggles to pass the eye test, and he's tested positive/disclosed he was taking HGH earlier in his career.

They remarked on a recent Cro Cop picture, have you seen him lately? He struggles to pass the eye test, and he's tested positive/disclosed he was taking HGH earlier in his career.

Has he failed a drug test recently?

Bellator doen't test?

If Jason Knight can pull Caceres into a grappling match, then probably anyone can.

If Jason Knight can pull Caceres into a grappling match, then probably anyone can.
The striking game could be really interesting, if Caceres doesn't get taken down he might indeed have the advantage.

Vick's long-range striking could really be poison for Felder, whom gets complacent in such positions

Wow, that's a really good point, Felder in the booth improving his fight IQ and breakdowns and approach.

Pettis vs Bendo was so crazy, I need to watch it again, it's been a while since I've seen it.

This show is high level comedy tonight.

Sex is a suprisingly good answer.

MVP vs Daley!! I been looking forward to that for for ages. I thought it would never happen, it seems to be ages in the making. MVP is so fun to watch, he is so creative.

Right now I'm kind of meh on Cain vs Ngannou, but if I actually see Cain there on night of the fight, then I'll believe its real and actually happening and probably be more excited.

Hard choice . Absolutely stacked weekend.

Back