The Trenches, Episode 26 Poll: Are you fed up with Conor McGregor's entitled behavior?

Are you fed up with Conor McGregor's entitled behavior?

• Total voters
I'm only fed up with it because for some reason some people think it's newsworthy.
Isn't a fighter getting arrested and charged with felonies newsworthy?

Conor doesn't bug me as much as Jones does

Maybe if Conor was still the champ I'd be pissed but he is nobody as far as the rankings go

I don't understand the question. Which of his recent actions are specifically "entitled"?

His actions are often childish, neurotic, coke-induced, stupid, it's douchebaggery, scumbaggery, etc.
But I don't see how any of his actions are entitled except for maybe jumping into the Bellator cage, please elaborate.

I don't care either way. I just like to watch the dude fight. I would always root against him mostly because I couldn't stand his fans around here, but now that they chilled out after his last couple of losses I'm kind of indifferent to McGregor.

Conor relates with his audience: Dumb white people and drunkards.
He has nearly no intelligent fans, but those are only 5%, so he doesn't care.

Kinda weird and slightly entertaining. He gets caught doing the kind of stupid things one would expect a teenager to be doing and most likely getting away with - Possibly because these imaginary teenagers up to no good are not constantly being filmed but still.

Im neither. Was more tired of the MMA bullshit but of course it is worse to commit real crimes compared to holding up divisions and having annoying casual fans. The MMA bullshit affected me more though, fun somtimes but tiring and im not much for hype for the sake of hype and joke match ups.

Outside of him fighting I care little.

Neither. I'm not fed up with it because I think it's entertaining how he just can't stay out of trouble and also I just don't care that much anymore. I also don't think he's brilliant because legal issues aren't a good way to gain fans and since his spat with the dolly and the bus I've stopped following him almost entirely.

I am looking to get into MMA. Is it better for a beginner to start off training in wrestling and BJJ or should you focus on striking? Keep in mind I have no intentions on ever going professional, just would like to be able to defend myself and for the fun of it.
I think x-box made a UFC training game - that's a good start.

I said yes to the poll but I'm not entirely sure that 'entitled' really describes his behaviour.
Am I fed up with his behaviour outside the cage - yes.

He should stop pissing about in Florida and whoring out his whiskey and get on with signing up and training for a fight.
If Conor were to retire and just be a celebrity arsehole then fine, I'm sure plenty here would watch a Conor reality show when he goes around the world being a dick.

You could block or ban everyone that voted no, and it would improve this site by leaps and bounds.

I dont give a shit , tbh... I am fed up with him not fighting , though. He is entertaining as fuck and in his prime. Should fight more often with so many awesome fights he could get ....inside a ufc cage of course.

I've been fed up with Conor since he came on the scene. Not entirely his fault, the UFCs marketing machine is partially to blame too.

The show may be delayed a little tonight, stay tuned.

Ok, the show will officially begin at 8:30 tonight, a half hour from now. I am sure they will explain on the show why that is.

I dunno about "entitled behaviour."

What I do know is that just because you're a professional fighter doesn't mean you need to fight with everyone you see everywhere you go.

Kinda makes you look like an ass.

If he no longer wants to live that fighters life then yes I am completely fed up with it. If his game plan is to essentially pop back in and out every two or so years for a big payday. I’m out.

I do love technical difficulties.

Back