The Trenches, Episode 26 Poll: Are you fed up with Conor McGregor's entitled behavior?

Are you fed up with Conor McGregor's entitled behavior?

• Total voters
If you want to better participate in the live discussion, feel free to post on the Youtube page itself in the chat section. Your thoughts may end up on the broadcast!

This thread, like the broadcast, is now LIVE!

So PFL unveils its female LW division and hardly any of them are actual lightweights. The biggest name is Sarah Kaufman who fights two divisions bellow that. Will this Tournament flop or be succesful in making Kyla a star -- and is there even any point in being outraged?

If a gentleman like Harumafuji can beat someone up because of CTE, then anyone can.

Wait... shit... wrong sport.

So PFL unveils its female LW division and hardly any of them are actual lightweights. The biggest name is Sarah Kaufman who fights two divisions bellow that. Will this Tournament flop or be succesful in making Kyla a star -- and is there even any point in being outraged?
If we have a place for this, I really want to squeeze this question in the broadcast. You could also pose it in the YT chat if you want to make sure they get to it.

Nah, how can I be fed up with something that has 0 relevance to my day to day life, that’s a losers mentality.

Idle hands, eh? He just had a baby, his hands should be busy with...baby!

McGregor also didn't have Joe Silva working against him on the double-title question

McGregor also didn't have Joe Silva working against him on the double-title question
I miss Joe Silva. Dude could rage like nobody's business.

LHW is such a hilarious mess. There are a wealth of potential contenders but the only way to move up is to have them fight each other, and killing contenders is such a bad idea.

Gunnar Nelson slayed with that dancing video

The funniest thing about all this is that the UFC wants their fighters to have personalities -- but also want them to be Reebook copies, and they don't even seem to be aware of this paradox

Edward's is a great technical striker, well-schooled. Gunni is a martial artists always searching for that bushido killshot. Edwards will pick him apart.

Don't like either of those options so won't click,sorry.

the very idea of this thread is bitch ass tmz gossip girl behavior. Who cares.

Back