The Trenches, Episode 27 Poll: With TJ out, who should face Marlon Moraes for the vacant BW belt?

With TJ Dillashaw suspended, who should face Marlon Moraes for the vacant bantamweight belt?

• Total voters
Thoughts on Lineker constantly getting unranked opponents and UFC/Ali protecting Cody from him ? Still sad that Lineker didnt get the chance to KO Cody before it was cool.

As for anyone asking for "sources" about Ali protecting Cody from Lineker . They wanted to make Cody vs Lineker after Cruz vs Lineker fell through but Cody was "injured" .

I think Lineker has a very good chance of KOing Moraes . Moraes has been T/KOd before and i think he will try to grapple with Lineker.
Lineker is a powerful brawler with an iron chin . He has never been hurt before.
He was on skates at one point vs Fransico Rivera but recovered instantly. I just see Marlin utilizing low kicks and eventually wearing him down. Linaker is my fav fighter though and I always root for him.

Will being more reliant on TV-deals instead of PPVs make the UFC more susceptible and damaged by scandals?

I mean, they are quite cosy with that one dictator who likes to purge gay people.

I'm really enjoying the battle between you, Frank and Yojimbo.

Yojimbo should just call himself Ninja from how shadowy he fights. Isn't a bodyguard supposed to stand in front of his master? That guy tries off us from behind the curtains.

It IS uncommon from Masvidal.

Masvidal literally said that the punch was something he never throws, so Till wasn't expecting it.

If they are going to keep the 125 division (they can't seem to make up their mind on that) I'd rather see Cejudo stay there and let two other guys fight for the vacant 135 title.

Shame with TJ but he seems to be acknowledging guilt..

I mean, Masvidal is best buddy with Colvington. You'd think media would be in his headspace.

Just call Deiveson flyweight Romero

Formiga is an expert back-taker. That's very good vs an athletic, scramble-heavy guy like Flyweight Romero. Since the back-take negates scrambles.

That was not bad i will tune in again next week. Is it always on thursdays at teh same time?

Back