The Trenches, Episode 28 Poll: What is the most impactful MMA news headline this week?

What is the most impactful MMA news headline this week?

• Total voters
The rape stuff is old news, unlike the retirement.

*Pulls up Miesha Tate's resume and starts looking*

You must not have seen her nude pic, eh? Consider yourself lucky. But after you do I doubt you ever think of her as the hottest wmma fighter ever again.

Wait, no Cain joining Mexican pro-wrestling in the poll?

Jack Marshman - was the only headline I was interested in reading the full story

It's alive! It's alive!

If you guys have questions or comments, throw them into the Youtube Chat to talk to them directly.

These guys are great to listen to. How the hell is this show not more popular with Sherdog members?? I honestly don't get it.

Let's not act that Sherdoggers have the attention span for 1 hour podcast.

And do you really want 500+ more questions about McGregor? Do you? Really?

Nunes vs Holms seems pretty competitive to me, taking cardio and volume into consideration.

Yeah but it's 0 hour of content
the Alex Honnold interview made up for 200 previous ones
maxresdefault.jpg

if you haven't seen it you have to, Joe pretty much throws every single JRE cliche topic at Honnold and Honnold's answer to everything is no

It's okay. Mexican pro-wrestling isn't very high-impact. So Cain's knee should be okay.

It's okay. Mexican pro-wrestling isn't very high-impact. So Cain's knee should be okay.
Cain says it's "more real and intense" than pro wrestling.

Lamo, I literally got wrong with almost 1 billion

And I think Dana just said that to dissuade the court from thinking the UFC a monopoly.

Lamo, I literally got wrong with almost 1 billion

And I think Dana just said that to dissuade the court from thinking the UFC a monopoly.
A shabillion

Frank McEdgar, master of perversity

why don't they make a live thread option for every thread ?

Back